DraftKings Network Unveils Fall 2023 Programming Lineup
Expanded schedule to include new programming with Pablo Torre, Mike Golic Sr. and Mike Golic Jr., and the return of fan-favorite programs from DraftKings Network and VSiN
BOSTON (August 31, 2023) — In time for the 2023-2024 NFL season, DraftKings has announced its new Fall 2023 programming lineup on DraftKings Network and VSiN that will set the stage for an action-packed season, delivering fans the latest news and views across the NFL, MLB, NBA, sports betting, daily fantasy sports and more, from some of the best-known names in sports.
“Since launching DraftKings Network in May, we have expanded our programming portfolio and enhanced our football offerings to satisfy the interests of our audience,” said DraftKings Vice President of Content, Stacie McCollum. “The NFL season is the busiest time of year for sports betting, daily fantasy sports and this new lineup will further fuel our DraftKings customers’ passion for sports with 24/7 live and on-demand entertainment.”
With 30 hours of added original programming, including the recent announcement of father-son duo Mike Golic Sr. and Mike Golic Jr. joining forces again for a new, live two-hour show “GoJo and Golic,” DraftKings Network’s fall lineup includes fresh content 24/7, giving fans more variety available to them on Samsung TV Plus and by visiting DraftKingsNework.com.
Starting now and releasing throughout early September, DraftKings Network’s Fall 2023 programming schedule includes the following new shows:
- “GoJo and Golic” airing weekdays from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. ET will include Mike Golic Sr., Mike Golic Jr. and Jessie Coffield, who will discuss the day’s top storylines in sports and culture while interviewing some of the biggest names in the industry. Viewers can expect the Golics to document the local eateries they attend on road trips, and chat about the latest trends in fashion and footwear, break down games, and give picks on upcoming action.
- “The Sweat” airing 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. ET every Saturday and Sunday, features a revamped format with DraftKings personalities Emerson Lotzia, Steve Buchanan, and Julian Edlow plus VSiN’s Josh Appelbaum. They deliver fast-paced, entertaining analysis, bringing fans inside the game with insights on daily fantasy sports matchups, money lines, and prop bets. The show will simulcast on VSiN.
- "Pablo Torre Finds Out" will air every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. ET starting September 5. In partnership with Meadowlark Media, award-winning journalist Pablo Torre hosts a no-holds-barred exploration of urgent sports questions. "Pablo Torre Finds Out" promises to entertain and enlighten fans as Torre dives into sports topics with his signature style.
- VSiN’s "A Numbers Game'' with Gill Alexander joins the DraftKings Network lineup weekdays from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. ET, starting September 4. Gill takes the audience on an insightful journey through the world of analytics, giving fans an inside look into unique, lesser-known numbers that shape modern betting strategies. Gill offers expert analysis and interviews with professional gamblers, contest players, and media personalities.
- "The Lombardi Line," featuring former NFL front office executive Michael Lombardi and VSiN hosts Stormy Buonantony and Femi Abebefe as they provide a seasoned perspective on the world of football. Already a mainstay on VSiN, fans can now catch the show on DraftKings Network on weekdays from 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. ET and weekends from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET, beginning September 2.
- “God Bless Football” will be expanding its programming, airing twice a week on Monday from 5-6 p.m. ET and Friday from 8-9 p.m. ET starting September 11. Meadowlark Media’s Stugotz, Billy Gil, and a rotating host of friends discuss America's favorite pastime, giving fans a unique perspective on all things NFL.
- “Journeymen” with former NFL player Andrew Hawkins, which launched on DraftKings Network in May in collaboration with Meadowlark Media, will continue to share a weekly dose of laughs, interviews and conversations every Wednesday from 4-5 p.m. ET. The football funnyman and friends deliver a comedic take on life, sports and culture through the lens of sports’ greatest journeymen.
- Back for NFL Sundays starting September 10 on VSiN, "Brent Musburger’s Countdown to Kickoff" joins the DraftKings Network lineup and marks Musburger’s return to the time slot that he pioneered more than 40 years ago. With his finger on the pulse of the NFL, the sports broadcasting legend will give fans unmatched insight into the game and share his expert opinion on the latest sports betting trends each Sunday at 12 p.m. ET.
In addition to the new shows in the fall lineup, coverage also ramps up with the fan-favorite programs like DraftKings Network’s “The Ross Tucker Show” (weekdays at 5 p.m. ET) and VSiN’s “The Handle,” (weekends from 7-10 p.m. ET) airing at new time slots on the network. For the most up-to-date programming schedule, please visit DraftKings Network here and VSiN here.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company created to fuel the competitive spirit of sports fans with products that range across daily fantasy, regulated gaming and digital media. Headquartered in Boston, and launched in 2012 by Jason Robins, Matt Kalish and Paul Liberman, DraftKings is the only U.S.-based vertically integrated sports betting operator. DraftKings’ mission is to make life more exciting by responsibly creating the world’s favorite real-money games and betting experiences. DraftKings Sportsbook is live with mobile and/or retail sports betting operations pursuant to regulations in 23 states and in Ontario, Canada. The Company operates iGaming pursuant to regulations in 5 states and in Ontario, Canada under its DraftKings brand and pursuant to regulations in 4 states under its Golden Nugget Online Gaming brand. DraftKings’ daily fantasy sports product is available in 44 states, certain Canadian provinces and the United Kingdom. DraftKings is both an official daily fantasy and sports betting partner of the NFL, NHL, PGA TOUR and UFC, as well as an official daily fantasy partner of NASCAR, an official sports betting partner of the NBA and an authorized gaming operator of MLB. Launched in 2021, DraftKings Marketplace is a digital collectibles ecosystem designed for mainstream accessibility that offers curated NFT drops and supports secondary-market transactions. In addition, DraftKings owns and operates Vegas Sports Information Network (VSiN), a multi-platform broadcast and content company. DraftKings is committed to being a responsible steward of this new era in real-money gaming with a company-wide focus on responsible gaming and corporate social responsibility.