Pick Your Contest
– DraftKings offers a variety of contest types to suit the preferences of our different users.
– Some of the contests are free to enter, while others charge a buy-in fee to enter the contest – FIND THEM HERE
– If a contest is Guaranteed, the contest payout will be that Guaranteed prize total even if the contest is not filled when it begins.
– If a contest is not Guaranteed, the contest will be cancelled if it is not filled when it begins, but the buy-in amount will be refunded.
– Once you decide which contest you’d like to enter, click on the “ENTER” button to enter that contest and draft a team.
Draft Your Team
– In each contest, participants will be assigned a fixed salary cap of $50,000 that they can use to draft their entire roster.
– The Player Pool will consist of all players participating in the current day’s games, their positions, and their salary.
– Player salaries are determined by their performance, and are not related to the player’s actual compensation.
– Once all the position slots in the roster have been filled, and the team salary is less than or equal to the salary cap, the participant can submit his roster for the contest.
– After the participant submits a roster, the participant can modify the roster until the contest begins.
Follow Your Team
– To view all of the contests that you have entered, click on the “My Contests” tab near the top of the webpage.
– The “Live Contests” area shows the contests you have entered that are currently in progress.
– When viewing a live contest, each participant can see how the team they drafted stacks up against the competition.
– If you place into a paid position in the contest you entered, you win the amount determined by the prize structure for that contest!
– The cash you win will automatically be credited to your account so you can use it to enter more contests!