Volume significantly raises both the floor and ceiling of wide receivers. These are the ones I project to see the most targets in Week 9 (Sunday main slate only). Please note these aren’t rankings, just volume projections.
For value volume projections, click here.
1. Davante Adams, 10 targets – Adams sounds optimistic about his toe. If he’s truly near 100%, we know Aaron Rodgers will target him relentlessly — even if he’s covered by Casey Hayward.
2. Keenan Allen, 9 targets – Allen gutted through his hamstring pull last week and emerged no worse. He’s averaging 10.0 targets per game on the season.
3. Chris Godwin, 9 targets – Mike Evans had the better matchup against the Titans last week. This week the pendulum very well could swing back as Godwin gets Seahawks liability Jamar Taylor.
4. Allen Robinson, 9 targets – Mitchell Trubisky’s eye-opening regression is a big concern, but this is a get-well spot. The Eagles’ secondary is in shambles.
5. Mike Evans, 8 targets – Evans is coming off an 11-198-2 eruption but draws a tougher matchup on the outside than Godwin does on the inside this week.
6. Adam Thielen, 8 targets – Expected back from his hamstring pull, Thielen hasn’t topped eight targets all year, but if Patrick Mahomes (knee) plays then we know Kirk Cousins will be forced to the air.
7. Stefon Diggs, 8 targets – The likely return of Thielen caps Diggs’ target projection slightly. But this remains one of the league’s narrowest target totem poles.
8. Tyreek Hill, 8 targets – Back to full strength, Hill obviously needs Patrick Mahomes (knee) healthy to access his ceiling. The matchup against Xavier Rhodes is not imposing.
9. Tyler Lockett, 8 targets – Lockett’s outrageous efficiency projects to continue against the Bucs, whose mind-blowing run defense forces volume to the air.
10. Kenny Golladay, 8 targets – The emergence of Danny Amendola and Marvin Hall isn’t great for Golladay, but we can expect the Lions to be pass-heavy here. There’s no Kerryon Johnson, and the Raiders are one of the league’s biggest pass funnels.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is adamlevitan) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.