Volume significantly raises both the floor and ceiling of wide receivers. These are the ones I project to see the most targets in Week 13 (Sunday main slate only). Please note these aren’t rankings, just volume projections.
For value volume projections, click here.
1. Davante Adams, 10 targets – Now even further removed from his toe injury, Adams gets to tee off on a Giants defense ranked 27th in pass defense DVOA.
2. DJ Moore, 9 targets – Kyle Allen’s favorite target has seen at least nine targets in five straight games. Now he gets the lowly Redskins.
3. Keenan Allen, 9 targets – It’s worth noting that last time Allen faced Chris Harris, he was held to 4-18-0.
4. Mike Evans, 9 targets – It’s impossible to know if it will be an Evans game or a Chris Godwin game. But Evans hasn’t topped 82 yards or scored a TD since Week 9.
5. DeVante Parker, 9 targets – Ever since Preston Williams went down, Parker has been the alpha. He’s seen at least 10 targets in three straight games.
6. Tyreek Hill, 9 targets – The rib injury seems like a non-issue. Hill had seen at least nine targets in three games prior to it and had the bye to rest.
7. Chris Godwin, 8 targets – His eruption last week came on just eight targets. He has been under 10 targets in four of past five games.
8. DJ Chark, 8 targets – It’s a dream setup for Chark as he takes on the funneling Bucs defense with vertically minded Nick Foles under center.
9. Jarvis Landry, 8 targets – Baker Mayfield’s most effective target will be needed in the short area against the Steelers’ aggressive front.
10. Cooper Kupp, 8 targets – Perhaps this is a breakout spot for the Rams’ pass game against the up-tempo and defensively challenged Cardinals.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is adamlevitan) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.