Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between KT Wiz Suwon and NC Dinos which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KT Wiz Suwon vs. NC Dinos
Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Changwon, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
AnalysisThe Dinos will send Chang Mo Koo ($9,200) to the mound, who had a breakout 2019 campaign with a 3.20 ERA and registering 9.59 K/9. He showed no signs of slowing down in his 2020 season debut, throwing six shutout innings and recording eight strikeouts against the Lions. Trying to keep pace with him will be Je Seong Bae ($6,800), who posted a 3.76 ERA for the Wiz last season, but wasn’t nearly as dominant with a 6.22 K/9. His 1.43 WHIP also left a lot to be desired.
See all odds on DraftKings Sportsbook
– The NC Dinos are 6-1-0 on the season.
– The KT Wiz Suwon are 1-6-0 on the season.
– The NC Dinos last three games they have lost 10-8, won 7-6, and won 5-4.
– The KT Wiz Suwon last three games they have lost 13-12, lost 7-6, and lost 5-4
– The NC Dinos defeated the KT Wiz Suwon 5-4 yesterday. The NC Dinos scored two runs in the bottom of the 10th inning to secure a walk-off win in their second straight game.
– The KT Wiz Suwon lost to the NC Dinos 5-4 yesterday. The KT Wiz have blown two late leads in the past two games to lose in heartbreaking fashion.
For sports betting, head over to DraftKings Sportsbook or download the DK Sportsbook app.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.