Here they are, the top prospectsat each position, for each game set of Week 8!
These player rankings heavily weigh the playersalariesversus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up.
Let’s dive in…
(For a complete list of Week 8 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Bryce Petty, Baylor vs. West Virginia ($10400)
Look for Petty to put up insane numbers this week.
2) JT Barrett, Ohio State vs. Rutgers ($7700)
Barrett could tear apart the 97th ranked Rutgers pass defense.
3) Trevone Boykin, TCU vs. Oklahoma State ($8900)
Boykin has a nice match up the 102nd ranked pass defense of the Cowboys.
4) Brett Hundley, UCLA vs. Cal ($8900)
Hundley will be facing the worst past defense in all of college football, which is allowing 400 passing yards per game.
5) Gunner Kiel, Cincinnati vs. SMU ($7500)
Kiel could destroy a bad SMU pass defense.
1) Devon Johnson, Marshall vs. FIU ($7400)
Johnson has scored six rushing touchdowns in the past two games and could add a couple more scores to that total this week.
2) Javorius Allen, USC vs. Colorado ($9500)
Allen just might be the hottest fantasy RB in college football. Keep riding him.
3) Shock Linwood, Baylor vs. West Virginia ($6400)
Linwood is averaging 163 yards rushing per game over the last two contests. Look for him to find the end zone this week.
4) Paul Perkins, UCLA vs. Cal ($6500)
Perkins could find plenty of open holes to run through this week.
1)Kevin White, West Virginia vs. Baylor ($9700)
Look for White to post huge numbers in a shoot out.
2) Tony Lippett, Michigan State vs. Indiana ($7400)
Lippett scores every week and this week should be no different.
3) Antwan Goodley, Baylor vs. West Virginia ($7900)
Goodley could burn the Mountaineers all day long.
4) Corey Coleman, Baylor vs. West Virginia ($7500)
Coleman looks to be an awesome play this week.
5) Jakeem Grant, Texas Tech vs. Kansas ($7200)
Grant is on a roll and could keep it going against Kansas.
1) Jonnu Smith, FIU vs. Marshall ($4400)
Smith is a must play every week at TE.
SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Cody Fajardo, Nevada vs. BYU ($8000)
Fajardo will be facing the 114th ranked pass defense this week. Lock him into your lineup.
2) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Washington ($10500)
Mariota could light up the 105th ranked pass defense of Washington.
3) Marquise Williams, North Carolina vs. Ga Tech ($7700)
Williams had a fantasy game for the ages last week against Notre Dame. Look for more big numbers this week.
1) Donnell Pumphrey, San Diego State vs. Hawaii ($8800)
Pumphrey may run all over Hawaii this week.
2) Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska vs. Northwestern ($8100)
Expect Abdullah to carve up the Northwestern D.
3) Leonard Fournette, LSU vs. Kentucky ($6300)
Fournette had his coming out party last week with 140 yards and two scores versus Florida. Ride the freshman this week.
1) Rashard Higgins, Colorado State vs. Utah State ($8800)
Higgins has snagged six receiving touchdowns in the last two games and may be very difficult for Utah State to contain.
2) Hunter Sharp, Utah State vs. Colorado State ($8700)
Sharp is on fire right now. Ride the hot hand here.
3) Rashad Greene, Florida State vs. Notre Dame ($7700)
Expect Greene to see plenty of targets in this prime time showdown.
1) Nick O’Leary, Florida State vs. Notre Dame ($4000)
O’Leary recorded 97 yards and a score last week against Syracuse and comes at a lower price than expected.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter@CFFGeek