Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 4!
These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up.
Let’s get right to it…
(For a complete list of Week 4 DFS Player Rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: THU/FRI GAME SET
1) Jake Waters, Kansas State vs. Auburn ($8400)
Waters will have to put up big numbers to keep pace with the potent Auburn offense.
2) Nick Marshall, Auburn vs. Kansas State ($8800)
Marshall should be ready to show off his skills in this nationally televised show down.
1) Cameron Artis-Payne, Auburn vs. Kansas State ($6900)
Artis-Payne has scored four touchdowns in two games and could add to that total against K-State. Expect a big dose of Payne this week.
2) Charles Jones, Kansas State vs. Auburn ($5400)
Jones has scored in two straight games and could make it three in a row versus Auburn.
3) Marlon Mack, South Florida vs. UCONN ($6500)
Mack could have a decent game against UCONN, but don’t expect huge totals.
1) Tyler Lockett, Kansas State vs. Auburn ($7100)
Lockett will likely be called on often to make big plays against Auburn. He will have to be his best to keep up with Auburn.
2) D’haquille Williams, Auburn vs. Kansas State ($4900)
Williams could be difficult for Kansas State to contain and his price is very appealing.
3) Geremy Davis, UCONN vs. South Florida ($6700)
Davis is the top receiving option for the Huskies and could make some big plays against a USF defense that ranks 102nd in the country.
TIGHT ENDSThe TE position in this slate is a mess, so pick one and pray.
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. Akron ($9100)
Cato could go wild against an overmatched Akron defense. Look for Cato to continue to roll.
2) Maty Mauk, Missouri vs. Inidiana ($8300)
Mauk is rolling and that should continue against a terrible Indiana defense. Expect plenty of points from Mauk this week.
3) Shane Carden, ECU vs. North Carolina ($8100)
Carden could light up the 89th ranked pass defense of the Tar Heels. Look for Carden to tear up North Carolina.
1) Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Bowling Green ($8000)
Gordon has been sub-par this year, but that could change against Bowling Green. Look for a big performance out of Gordon this week.
2) David Cobb, Minnesota vs. San Jose State ($6100)
Cobbs price is depressed right now after a poor showing last week. Look for a big time bounce back effort from Cobb this week.
3) Paul James, Rutgers vs. Navy ($6000)
James could find plenty of running room against the 95th ranked Navy rush defense. Expect a trip or two to the end zone for James.
1) Nelson Spruce, Colorado vs. Hawaii ($6700)
Spuce is on a scoring spree and Hawaii doesn’t look capable of stopping that streak. Expect another trip or two to pay dirt for Spruce.
2) Justin Hardy, ECU vs. North Carolina ($7000)
Hardy is a consistent stud performer and could be once again versus North Carolina. Look for Hardy to post plenty of catches and yards in this one.
3) Amari Cooper, Alabama vs. Florida ($6600)
Cooper has a tough match up with Florida this week, but could still put up big numbers. He has been lights out this year and will be tough to contain.
1) Maxx Williams, Minnesota vs. San Jose State ($3300)
Williams has a knack for finding the end zone and could do so again versus San Jose State.
2) Westlee Tonga, Utah vs. Michigan ($3000)
Tonga looks to be a nice punt option this week. He could easily hit value.
3) Jake Butt, Michigan vs. Utah ($2600)
Butt returned to action last week and scored a touchdown. He looks to be a nice option for the price.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Washington State ($10200)
Mariota is the highest priced QB on the board, but could be well worth it this week. He could tear up a suspect Washington State defense.
2) Trevor Knight, Oklahoma vs. West Virginia ($7700)
Knight could post big numbers this week with Keith Ford out to injury. Look for the Sooners to lean on his arm and legs.
3) Sean Mannion, Oregon State vs. San Diego State ($8200)
Mannion is looking to throw for over 300 yards for the third straight game and could easily hit that mark against San Diego State.
1) Nick Wilson, Arizona vs. Cal ($5600)
Wilson has been on a tear and could keep rolling against the Bears this week. His price seems crazy low, so take advantage while you can.
2) Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska vs. Miami ($6900)
Abdullah may not post a monster line against Miami, but he could easily hit value with his lower price.
3) Jonathan Williams, Arkansas vs. Northern Illinois ($5600)
Williams and the Arkansas running game are rolling along and that should continue against Northern Illinois. Look for Williams to make a trip or two to the end zone this week.
1) Deontay Greenberry, Houston vs. UNLV ($6400)
Greenberry could tear up a UNLV pass defense that ranks 110th in the country. Expect a big game from this stud wide out.
2) Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma vs. West Virgina ($6800)
Shepard could torch a West Virginia defense that give up plenty of big plays. Look for Shepard to have a big night.
3) Victor Bolden, Oregon State vs. San Diego State ($6000)
Bolden is coming off a 119 yard and one score performance against Hawaii. He could be a major thorn in the side for the Aztecs.
1) Connor Hamlett, Oregon State vs. San Diego State ($3700)
Hamlett is priced reasonably for his production. Ride the big man this week.
2) Clive Walford, Miami vs. Nebraska ($3300)
Walford looks to be a nice punt option against the Huskers.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek