Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 14!
These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up. Let’s dive in.
(For a complete list of Week 13 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: THU/FRI GAME SET
1) Shane Carden, ECU vs. Tulsa ($9500)
Carden could destroy the 106th ranked pass defense of Tulsa.
2) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. Western Kentucky ($9200)
Cato has been somewhat disappointing this season, but he could have a huge game this week.
3) Brandon Doughty, Western Kentucky vs. Marshall ($8500)
Doughty may have to throw often to keep pace with the Marshall offense.
4) Trevone Boykin, TCU vs. Texas ($10500)
Boykin could have to shoulder the offense against Texas.
5) Tyrone Swoopes, Texas vs. TCU ($7600)
Swoopes could do some damage against TCU and may be a nice value play.
6) Brett Hundley, UCLA vs. Stanford ($8400)
Hundley has a tough match up, but it playing too well to fade this week.
7) Taylor Kelly, Arizona State vs. Arizona ($8000)
Kelly may light up the 113th ranked pass defense of Arizona this week.
8) Dane Evans, Tulsa vs. ECU ($6900)
This game could be high scoring and Evans could shred this ECU pass defense that ranks 109th in the country.
1) Devon Johnson, Marshall vs. Western Kentucky ($10500)
Johnson could have a monster game against a miserable Western Kentucky defense.
2) Leon Allen, Western Kentucky vs. Marshall ($8400)
Allen could see plenty of work in this potentially high scoring affair.
3) Kenneth Farrow, Houston vs. SMU ($5800)
Farrow scored four times last week and could match that against a pathetic SMU run defense. His price makes him almost a must start at the Flex position.
4) Nick Wilson, Arizona vs. Arizona State ($7100)
Wilson ran for 218 yards last week and has scored five times in the past three games.
5) DJ Foster, Arizona State vs. Arizona ($8500)
Foster scored three rushing touchdowns last week and appears to be back on track.
6) Breon Allen, ECU vs. Tulsa ($6900)
Allen could feast on a Tulsa defense that ranks 110th against the run.
7) William Stanback, UCF vs. USF ($4900)
Stanback is expected to play this week and has a nice match up with USF. He looks like a great punt option.
8) Mark Weisman, Iowa vs. Nebraska ($4800)
Weisman is a TD machine and could score a couple of times against a weak Huskers defense.
9) Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska vs. Iowa ($8600)
Abdullah could hit the 100-yard mark and add a score, but we think his ceiling is low this week.
1) Justin Hardy, ECU vs. Tulsa ($9800)
Hardy looks like a lock for 100 yards and double digit receptions this week.
2) Keevan Lucas, Tulsa vs. ECU ($8300)
Lucas is a stud and could torch this ECU defense.
3) Jaelen Strong, Arizona State vs. Arizona ($7500)
Strong is slated to return to action this week and could have a big one.
4) John Harris, Texas vs. TCU ($7200)
Harris has been very consistent and could keep it going versus TCU.
5) Breshad Perriman, UCF vs. USF ($4700)
Perriman is on a scoring tear and could find the end zone again this week.
6) Tommy Shuler, Marshall vs. Western Kentucky ($6700)
Shuler has scored in three of the last four games.
7) Jared Dangerfield, Western Kentucky vs. Marshall ($4600)
Dangerfield has scored three times in the past two weeks and has a great price.
8) Keyarris Garrett, Tulsa vs. ECU ($4900)
Garrett has scored four times in the last four games and could see plenty of targets this week.
1) Jake Duzey, Iowa vs. Nebraska ($3800)
Duzey has had two big games in a row and could find success against the Huskers.
2) Bucky Hodges, Virginia Tech vs. Virginia ($3500)
Hodges is a fairly consistent option at an inconsistent position.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) JT Barrett, Ohio State vs. Michigan ($9700)
Look for Barrett to go wild versus the Wolverines. We expect Ohio State to put it on Michigan this week.
2) Marquise Williams, UNC vs. NC State ($10200)
Williams is on fire and could go ballistic against the Wolfpack.
3) Bryce Petty, Baylor vs. Texas Tech ($9700)
Petty may light up a bad Red Raiders defense.
4) Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt ($8600)
Dobbs could rebound very nicely this week against the Commodores.
5) Dak Prescott, Miss State vs. Ole Miss ($8500)
Prescott could show up big in the Egg Bowl.
6) Christian Stewart, BYU vs. Cal ($7900)
Stewart could post gaudy numbers against a horrible Cal pass defense.
7) Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech vs. Baylor ($7500)
Mahomes has thrown eight touchdowns in the last two games.
8) Everett Golson, Notre Dame vs. USC ($7900)
Golson should be able to pile up some stats against the Trojans.
9) Cody Kessler, USC vs. Notre Dame ($7100)
Kessler may post big numbers against a shaky Irish secondary.
10) Jake Waters, Kansas State vs. Kansas ($7900)
Waters play Kansas….not much else needs to be said.
1)Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Minnesota ($10900)
Gordon is basically worth any price considering his production.
2) Tevin Coleman, Indiana vs. Purdue ($8800)
Coleman has had a huge season and faces a putrid Purdue defense.
3) Nick Chubb, Georgia vs. Georgia Tech ($9000)
Chubb has been a DFS stud and could run wild this week.
4) Buck Allen, USC vs. Notre Dame ($6300)
Allen has had a couple of average games in a row and comes in at a very low price. Ride Buck this week.
5) Devontae Booker, Utah vs. Colorado ($7700)
Look for Booker to have a big game against the hapless Buffaloes.
6) Justin Jackson, Northwestern vs. Illinois ($7300)
Jackson is rolling right now and that doesn’t look to change this week.
7) Jeremy Langford, Michigan State vs. Penn State ($8100)
Langford has 13 rushing scores in the last five games, but is facing a stout Penn State rush defense.
8) Akeem Hunt, Purdue vs. Indiana ($6900)
Hunt gets a huge bump on DK because of his receiving ability. He could have a big afternoon against the Hoosiers.
9) Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State vs. Michigan ($6900)
Elliott looks like a good bet to find the end zone this week.
10) Daniel Lasco, Cal vs. BYU ($6900)
Lasco could have an excellent game against the Cougars.
1) Corey Coleman, Baylor vs. Texas Tech ($9100)
Expect Coleman to destroy the Red Raiders this week.
2) Nelson Agholor, USC vs. Notre Dame ($8500)
Agholor could post a monster stat line against the Irish.
3) Tyler Lockett, Kansas State vs. Kansas ($8500)
Lockett had a huge game last week and could do so this week against Kansas.
4) Kevin White, West Virginia vs. Iowa State ($7200)
Look for White to have a big game against a lousy Cyclones defense.
5) DeVante Parker, Louisville vs. Kentucky ($6800)
Parker could make a few big plays against Kentucky this week.
6) William Fuller, Notre Dame vs. USC ($6700)
Fuller has scored in every game this season except for one.
7) Rashad Greene, Florida State vs. Florida ($7500)
Greene is a safe play against the Gators.
8) Mitch Matthews, BYU vs. CAL ($6800)
Matthews could do real damage against a terrible Cal pass defense.
9) Pharoh Cooper, South Carolina vs. Clemson ($7000)
Cooper could make plenty of big plays this week.
10) Jalin Marshall, Ohio State vs. Michigan ($4400)
Marshall appears to be very much underpriced considering his recent performances.
1) Jimmay Mundine Smith, Kansas vs. Kansas State ($4200)
Mundine is always one of the top options at TE.
2) EJ Bibbs, Iowa State vs. West Virginia ($4200)
Bibbs has scored in the last two games and could make it three in a row.
3) Nick O’Leary, Florida State vs. Florida ($3600)
O’Leary gets plenty of targets on a weekly basis.
4) Evan Engram, Ole Miss vs. Miss State ($3400)
Engram has come on of late and could have success against the Bulldogs.
5) Maxx Williams, Minnesota vs. Wisconsin ($3200)
Williams always has potential for multiple scores.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Oregon State ($9700)
Mariota should run right through the Beavers.
2) Luke Falk, Washington State vs. Washington ($9200)
Falk has thrown for almost 1500 yards and ten touchdowns in the last three games.
3) Cody Fajardo, Nevada vs. UNLV ($8600)
Fajardo may run all over a bad Rebels defense.
4) Grant Hedrick, Boise State vs. Utah State ($8100)
Hedrick will face a test against Utah State.
5) Blake Sims, Alabama vs. Auburn ($6700)
Sims may have a better than expected game in the Iron Bowl.
6) Nick Marshall, Auburn vs. Alabama ($7000)
Marshall appears to have a lower ceiling this week against Alabama.
7) Brian Burrell, Fresno State vs. Hawaii ($6600)
Burrell may torch the Warriors on Saturday night.
1) Jay Ajayi, Boise State vs. Utah State ($9500)
Ajayi has scored at least 2 touchdowns in the last six games.
2) Duke Johnson, Miami vs. Pitt ($8700)
The Pitt defense is not very good and Duke could go nuts this week.
3) Royce Freeman, Oregon vs. Oregon State ($7400)
Freeman could have a very big Civil War game.
4) Joey Iosefa, Hawaii vs. Fresno State ($8400)
Iosefa ran for 219 yards and two scores last week.
5) Marteze Waller, Fresno State vs. Hawaii ($7000)
Waller is expected to return to action this week and has a nice match up with Hawaii.
6) Don Jackson, Nevada vs. UNLV ($5100)
Jackson could easily find the end zone a couple of times against a horrible UNLV defense.
7) Cameron Artis-Payne, Auburn vs. Alabama ($6100)
CAP has a tough assignment against the Crimson Tide.
8) Dwayne Washington, Washington vs. Washington State ($4900)
Washington is running well and couple have a big Apple Cup performance up his sleeve.
1) Vince Mayle, Washington State vs. Washington ($8300)
Mayle had over 250 yards receiving last week.
2) Amari Cooper, Alabama vs. Auburn ($7300)
Expect Coper to show up in a big way in the Iron Bowl.
3) Tyler Boyd, Pitt vs. Miami ($7400)
Boyd has four straight games with at least 125 yards receiving.
4) Devante Davis, UNLV vs. Nevada ($5700)
Davis could have DFS owners smiling this week.
5) Jordan Villamin, Oregon State vs. Oregon ($5300)
Villamin keeps producing and his price doesn’t seem to rise.
6) Jamison Crowder, Duke vs. Wake Forest ($6400)
Crowder could be way too much for Wake to deal with this week.
7) Victor Bolden, Oregon State vs. Oregon ($6500)
Bolden holds even more value in DK scoring with the full point PPR.
8) Bruce Natson, Utah State vs. Boise State ($5600)
Natson is on a hot streak and could do damage against the Broncos.
1) Clive Walford, Miami vs. Pitt ($4500)
Walford is simply one of the top DFS TE options around.
2) Cam Serigne, Wake Forest vs. Duke ($3400)
This freshman has been very consistent this year.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008!
Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek