Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 12! These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up. Let’s dive in.
(For a complete list of Week 12 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
THURSDAY GAME SET
1) Cody Kessler, USC vs. Cal ($9500)
Kessler could eat up the worst pass defense in the country. We would not be surprised if he threw for 400 yards and five scores this week.
2) Shane Carden, ECU vs. Cincinnati ($9800)
Carden could carve up a soft Bearcat secondary. Expect plenty of yards and scores from this Pirate.
3) Jared Goff, Cal vs. USC ($6600)
Goff will likely be throwing early and often to keep pace with the USC offense.
4) Justin Holman, UCF vs. Tulsa ($5900)
Holman has a dream matchup with a soft Tulsa defense.
5) Dane Evans, Tulsa vs. UCF ($6000)
Evans has a difficult match up against UCF.
1) Buck Allen, USC vs. Cal ($9200)
Allen could destroy Cal this week.
2) Daniel Lasco, Cal vs. USC ($7900)
Lasco continues to post great fantasy numbers.
3) William Stanback, UCF vs. Tulsa ($6600)
Expect Stanback to tear up this Tulsa D.
4) Ito Smith, Southern Miss vs. UTSA ($4200)
We will take a chance on Ito for this price.
5) Mike Boone, Cincinnati vs. ECU ($5500)
Look for the freshman to have a solid outing.
1) Nelson Agholor, USC vs. Cal ($8500)
Agholor could have his way with a rancid Cal pass D.
2) Justin Hardy, ECU vs. Cincinnati ($7900)
Look for Hardy to terrorize the Bearcats.
3) Keevan Lucas, Tulsa vs. UCF ($8000)
Lucas is a top option every week.
4) JuJu Smith, USC vs. Cal ($5200)
Smith is a TD machine right now and appears to be underpriced.
5) Cam Worthy, ECU vs. Cincinnati ($5200)
Worthy could get loose against Cincy.
1) David Morgan III, UTSA vs. Southern Miss ($3600)
Just hoping for a score here.
SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Trevone Boykin, TCU vs. Kansas ($9500)
Look for Boykin to dominate the Jayhawks.
2) JT Barrett, Ohio State vs. Minnesota ($9600)
This Buckeye could have a huge game this week.
3) Dak Prescott, Miss State vs. Alabama ($8600)
Look for Dak to post solid numbers, but his ceiling may be limited.
4) Everett Golson, Notre Dame vs. Northwestern ($8100)
Golson will be looking to make amends for last week.
5) Anu Solomon, Arizona vs. Washington ($7300)
Solomon could post big numbers against the Huskies.
6) Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee vs. Kentucky ($7400)
Dobbs could run all over Kentucky on Saturday.
7) DeShaun Watson, Clemson vs. Georgia Tech ($8100)
Watson is back from injury and could unload against Tech.
8) Marquise Williams, UNC vs. Pitt ($8400)
Look for Williams to post big stats against Pitt.
9) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. Rice ($10200)
Hopefully this is Cato’s week to pass the ball.
1) James Conner, Pitt vs. UNC ($9900)
Conner could easily run for 200 and 3 against UNC.
2) Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Nebraska ($10200)
Gordon could see a ton of carries against Nebraska this week.
3) Devon Johnson, Marshall vs. Rice ($9300)
Johnson should run all over Rice.
4) Tevin Coleman, Indiana vs. Rutgers ($6800)
Expect Coleman to break a couple of long runs against Rutgers.
5) Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State vs. Minnesota ($5600)
Elliott could plow right through the Gophers.
6) Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska vs. Wisconsin ($7700)
Abdullah is a bit banged up, otherwise he would be higher on the list.
7) Devontae Booker, Utah vs. Stanford ($7500)
Booker could find the end zone against the Cardinal.
8) Josh Robinson, Miss State vs. Alabama ($6900)
Robinson has a lower ceiling this week, but could still hit value.
9) David Cobb, Minnesota vs. Ohio State ($7000)
Cobb could find some success against the Buckeyes.
10) Mike Davis, South Carolina vs. Florida ($6600)
Look for Davis to see plenty of action against the Gators.
1) Amari Cooper, Alabama vs. Miss State ($7600)
Cooper is too good to sit.
2) Tyler Boyd, Pitt vs. UNC ($7300)
Boyd could have a field day against an awful UNC defense.
3) Pharoh Cooper, South Carolina vs. Florida ($7100)
Cooper is hot and could remain so against Florida.
4) Jamison Crowder, Duke vs. Virginia Tech ($6000)
Crowder is playing at an elite level again.
5) William Fuller, Notre Dame vs. Northwestern ($5500)
Fuller is an underrated weekly option.
6) Mike Williams, Clemson vs. Georgia Tech ($5800)
Williams seems to perform much better when Watson is at QB.
7) Leonte Carroo, Rutgers vs. Indiana ($6300)
Expect Carroo to break a couple of long ones against the Hoosiers.
8) Jordan Taylor, Rice vs. Marshall ($6600)
Taylor could produce solid numbers against the Marshall.
9) Artavis Scott, Clemson vs. Georgia Tech ($5600)
Scott has really come on of late and has a nice match up.
10) Cayleb Jones, Arizona vs. Washington ($4600)
Jones is priced very low and could be a terrific punt this week.
1) Maxx Williams, Minnesota vs. Ohio State ($3900)
Williams scored three times last week and is a great option.
2) Jimmay Mundine Smith, Kansas vs. TCU ($3700)
Mundine is averaging double digit fantasy points over the last 4 games.
3) David Grinnage, NC State vs. Wake Forest ($3000)
Grinnage has found the end zone often lately.
SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Nick Marshall, Auburn vs. Georgia ($9500)
Marshall should get his versus Georgia.
2) Jameis Winston, Florida State vs. Miami ($8700)
Winston may throw often in a potential shoot out.
3) Matt Davis, SMU vs. USF ($6600)
Look for Davis to use his legs to run all over USF.
4) Grant Hedrick, Boise State vs. San Diego State ($8100)
Hedrick is on fire and is tough to fade this week.
5) Taylor Kelly, Arizona State vs. Oregon State ($7500)
Kelly has a nice match up and could post his biggest fantasy total of the season.
6) Christian Stewart, BYU vs. UNLV ($6900)
Look for Stewart to go nuts against a bad UNLV defense.
7) Kyle Allen, Texas A&M vs. Missouri ($6600)
Allen could have another big week.
8) Connor Cook, Michigan State vs. Maryland ($6100)
Cook could easily throw a few touchdowns in this contest.
1) Jay Ajayi, Boise State vs. San Diego State ($8800)
Expect Ajayi to continue to post big numbers this week.
2) Jeremy Langford, Michigan State vs. Maryland ($7500)
Langford may run all over a porous Terrapins run defense.
3) Todd Gurley, Georgia vs. Auburn ($8600)
The Gurley man returns this week!
4) Duke Johnson, Miami vs. Florida State ($9100)
Duke is rolling and is a must play.
5) Cameron Artis-Payne, Auburn vs. Georgia ($7400)
CAP is posting huge numbers and could do so against Georgia.
6) Donnel Pumphrey, San Diego State vs. Boise State ($7300)
Look for Pumphrey to have a big night against the Broncos.
7) Marlon Mack, USF vs. SMU ($4400)
Mack could run all over the Mustangs and has a terrific price.
8) Antoinee Jimmerson, North Texas vs. UTEP ($4000)
Jimmerson looks to be a great punt option this week.
9) Aaron Jones, UTEP vs. North Texas ($7600)
Let’s just hope that Jones doesn’t have an unexpected DNP like last week.
10) DJ Foster, Arizona State vs. Oregon State ($6200)
Foster could put up solid numbers versus the Beavers.
1) Devante Davis, UNLV vs. BYU ($4900)
His low price and production land Davis atop the list this week.
2) Rashad Greene, Florida State vs. Miami ($8000)
Greene could see plenty of targets against the Hurricanes.
3) Tony Lippett, Michigan State vs. Maryland ($6400)
We don’t think that Maryland will have an answer for Lippett.
4) Jaelen Strong, Arizona State vs. Oregon State ($7400)
Strong could be a handful for the Beavers.
5) Victor Bolden, Oregon State vs. Arizona State ($5000)
Bolden is pretty hot and that could continue this week.
6) John Harris, Texas vs. Oklahoma State ($5000)
Harris is the top threat for Texas and could burn the Cowboys.
7) Carlos Harris, North Texas vs. UTEP ($5600)
Harris could find plenty of open space this week.
8) Thomas Sperbeck, Boise State vs. San Diego State ($6000)
Sperbeck is the top option for Hedrick right now.
9) Andre Davis, USF vs. SMU ($5400)
Davis gets a sweet match up with SMU.
10) Chris Conley, Georgia vs. Auburn ($4200)
Conley may give the Auburn defense fits.
1) Clive Walford, Miami vs. Florida State ($4000)
Walford is playing like the top TE in DFS.
2) Nick O’Leary, Florida State vs. Miami ($3600)
O’Leary is always a solid option.
3) Josiah Price, Michigan State vs. Maryland ($3500)
Price is finding the end zone and is worth some exposure.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek