It’s the most won-der-ful time of the year — BOWL SEASON!
The first DFS slate to tackle is the December 20th game set.
Let’s take a look at some of our top value plays for this small set of bowl games. These Value Plays are comprised of players poised to out-produce their DraftKings salaries this week. These are the “diamonds in the rough” that your competitors may overlook.
For a complete list of Week 15 DFS value picks, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!
DRAFTKINGS SNEAKY PLAYS: SATURDAY, DEC. 20TH GAME SET
1) QB Travis Wilson, Utah vs. Colorado State ($5600)
Wilson looked very good in the season finale against Colorado. He could post a nice fantasy line against a weak Rams defense. Look for Wilson to account for a few scores.
2) QB Kent Myers, Utah State vs. UTEP ($5900)
Myers can make plays with his feet, as his four rushing touchdowns in the last two games will attest. He could make a few big plays against a toilet paper soft UTEP defense.
1) RB Kendall Houston, South Alabama vs. Bowling Green ($3800)
The Bowling Green rush defense is terrible and Houston should see enough carries to do some damage and exceed value this week. He could be a decent punt option.
2) RB Shane Davern, Air Force vs. Western Michigan ($4300)
Davern has found the end zone recently and could cross the goal line again in the Bowl game. He looks like a decent bet to reach value against the Broncos.
3) RB Alonzo Harris, La Lafayette vs. Nevada ($5100)
Harris scored three times in his last outing and has multiple score potential against Nevada. He could easily pay off on his price in the Bowl game.
1) WR Shavarez Smith, South Alabama vs. Bowling Green ($4400)
Smith is a very good DFS receiver and could blow up against Bowling Green. The Falcons pass defense is ranked 123rd in the country.
2) WR Ronnie Moore, Bowling Green vs. South Alabama ($4000)
Moore is a play maker and also receives some carries out of the backfield. He could take one to the house and easily reach value.
3) WR Kaelin Clay, Utah vs. Colorado State ($4500)
Clay scored twice in his last game and could burn the Rams in the Las Vegas Bowl. He looks like a nice punt play this week.
1) TE Wyatt Houston, Utah State vs. UTEP ($2500)
Houston has shown flashes the last couple of weeks and comes in at minimum price. Take a stab at him this week.