Let the bowl games begin! Here are your DraftKings player rankings for the first game slate of the bowl season. (For a complete list of Bowl player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
As always, these weekly rankings will heavily weigh the player’s DraftKings salary versus expected production. If a player has a very high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up.
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY, DEC. 20TH GAME SET
1) Cody Fajardo, Nevada vs. La Lafayette ($8300)
Fajardo has a terrific match up and could have a very big fantasy day. Expect a couple of rushing scores from Fajardo in this contest.
2) Zach Terrell, Western Michigan vs. Air Force ($7700)
Terrell could tear up a very soft Air Force pass defense. He has very good receivers and could easily throw for a few scores.
3) Garrett Grayson, Colorado State vs. Utah ($7800)
Grayson has thrown 16 touchdowns in the last five games and could throw a few more against Utah in the Las Vegas Bowl.
4) Travis Wilson, Utah vs. Colorado State ($5600)
Wilson could be a great punt option this week at the QB position. He could burn the Rams secondary for some big plays.
5) Kent Myers, Utah State vs. UTEP ($5900)
Myers has shown off his rushing ability with four rushing touchdowns in the last two games. The Miners may have a difficult time containing Myers in this game.
6) Terrance Broadway, La Lafayette vs. Nevada ($5800)
Broadway has not been very good from a DFS perspective this year, but he does have a decent match up with Nevada.
1) Elijah McGuire, La Lafayette vs. Nevada ($8200)
McGuire is an electric play maker with 16 total touchdowns on the season. The Wolf Pack defense may be hard pressed to stop him.
2) Devontae Booker, Utah vs. Colorado State ($8400)
The Rams rush defense is not very good at all and Booker could run all over them in this game. Look for Booker to go over 100 yards and add a couple of scores.
3) Jarvion Franklin, Western Michigan vs. Air Force ($8800)
Franklin has had a huge freshman season, with 25 total touchdowns to his credit. He could add a couple of more scores to his tally against Air Force.
4) Travis Greene, Bowling Green vs. South Alabama ($6000)
Greene has scored in the last two games and will be facing the 90th ranked rush defense in college football. He appears to be a bit underpriced this week and could easily exceed value.
5) Dee Hart, Colorado State vs. Utah ($8300)
Hart has been on a scoring spree, with 11 total touchdowns in the last four games. Another trip or two to the end zone would not be a surprise this week.
6) Don Jackson, Nevada vs. La Lafayette ($5300)
Jackson has gone over 100 yards rushing in three of the last four games and could easily make it four out of five against the Ragin Cajuns.
7) Aaron Jones, UTEP vs. Utah State ($7700)
Jones has shown to be a DFS force in the past, but may struggle a bit against a Utah State rush defense that ranks 26th in the country.
8) Kendall Houston, South Alabama vs. Bowling Green ($3800)
Houston will be facing the 105th ranked rush defense and looks like a very solid punt option in this game. He could easily exceed value and could be a solid flex play.
9) Alonzo Harris, La Lafayette vs. Nevada ($5100)
Harris has scored 44 rushing touchdowns in his career and could add some to that total in this game.
10) Shayne Davern, Air Force vs. Western Michigan ($4300)
Davern has scored in three of the last four games. He could find the end zone against the Broncos.
1) Rashard Higgins, Colorado State vs. Utah ($10800)
Higgins could have an absolutely huge game against the 92nd ranked pass defense in the country. He looks to be worth his hefty price.
2) Corey Davis, Western Michigan vs. Air Force ($8600)
Davis could go off against a Falcons pass defense that ranks 101st on the year.
3) Shavarez Smith, South Alabama vs. Bowling Green ($4400)
Smith is a very good receiver that may not be on many DFS players radar. He gets a dream matchup with the 126th ranked pass defense of Bowling Green and has a fantastic price. He could be a terrific punt option this week.
4) Kaelin Clay, Utah vs. Colorado State ($4500)
Clay scored twice in his last game and comes in at a very appealing price. He could make an excellent punt play.
5) Ronnie Moore, Bowling Green vs. South Alabama ($4000)
Moore is a big time play maker and is priced very cheap this week. One big play could allow Moore to hit value.
6) Daniel Braverman, Western Michigan vs. Air Force ($5700)
Braverman is a very underrated DFS performer and has an attractive price against Air Force. Look for him to have a very productive day.
7) JoJo Natson, Utah State vs. UTEP ($5500)
Natson is another guy who has added value because of the carries he receives. He has 458 rushing yards and 457 receiving yards on the season. He could make a few big plays against a weak UTEP defense.
8) Jalen Robinette, Air Force vs. Western Michigan ($4100)
Robinette has been fairly consistent this year and could make a play or two against the Broncos.
9) Gehrig Deiter, Bowling Green vs. South Alabama ($3200)
He has been more productive than Lewis in recent weeks and carries a dirt cheap price tag.
10) Roger Lewis, Bowling Green vs. South Alabama ($5300)
Lewis has struggled the last three games and appears to be overpriced.
1) Westlee Tonga, Utah vs. Colorado State ($3400)
Tonga has scored in the last two games and could make it three in a row against Colorado State.
2) Garrett Griffin, Air Force vs. Western Michigan ($2900)
Griffin could be a solid option if he is healthy. Check his status later in the week.
3) Wyatt Houston, Utah State vs. UTEP ($2500)
Houston is worth taking a shot on at minimum price.