Another 2 game NIT slate coming at us tonight as we get ready for Sweet 16 action tomorrow.
We have money up for grabs at all different price points today. Take your shots to be the big winner below in college hoops.
Both games tonight should offer us some very nice fantasy action as Old Dominion gets a pace up game against Murray St with an O/U of 139. This game offers us the top overall play of the night in Payne and an Old Dominion team that is actually a 2 point favorite. The second game gives us Louisiana Tech traveling to Temple in a game that offers us an O/U of 149. Both should be extremely exciting from a fantasy perspective and should help calm us down leading up to a tough to predict 4 game slate on Thursday.
- Cameron Payne, Murray St ($9,600) – I do not think I have to do too much to sell you on Payne tonight as he should be the highest scorer of the evening and he has the highest upside of anybody taking the court. The last time out he put up 35.5 fantasy points in just 25 minutes thanks to foul trouble, which equates to roughly 1.4 points per minute.
- Will Cummings, Temple ($8,200) – Cummings has put up 70.5 fantasy points over his last 2 games and offers us about a 45 fantasy point upside in a game against Louisiana Tech that offers us an O/U of 149. This game is going to be pretty fast paced and has me drooling over all of the fantasy options from this affair. I think you are going to see a lot of lineup overlap involving the studs but that is for good reason, these guys are going to score.
- Alex Hamilton, Louisiana Tech ($5,500) – Hamilton put up 36.5 fantasy points the last time out and he was definitely listed here, so I hope you guys jumped all over him. His price jumped up $900 but that still leaves him in a very good spot to stay hot and put up points in a hurry. He does offer a very low floor and that is always a scary thing.
- Aaron Bacote, Old Dominion ($4,400) – Bacote steps on the floor ready to fire up his shot every time down on the offensive end. He offers us a 25 fantasy point upside with about a 10 point floor thanks to his desire to fire up 10+ shots in 20 minutes of action. This is also very much a pace up game for Old Dominion and a shooter like Bacote could thrive from the game being a little more wide open.
- Jarvis Williams, Murray St ($8,300) – Williams really disappointed last time out as he found himself in foul trouble and saw just 21 minutes of action but managed to somewhat salvage the game late and finished with 22.75 fantasy points. He has 50 fantasy point upside to go along with about a 20 fantasy point floor. This Murray St really spreads out its scoring and offers a handful of guys that can go for 30+ at any point. I think Williams should have his way down low against Old Dominion tonight.
- Jaylen Bond, Temple ($5,600) – Bond was one of my favorites 2 months ago but had really been struggling with consistency and staying healthy but he bounced back in a big way last game and put up 31.25 fantasy points even while shooting just 3 for 9 from the field. His offensive game is very raw but he can grab rebounds in a hurry and offers us double double upside with a line of 12 and 15.
- Jonathan Arledge, Old Dominion ($4,000) – Arledge has fired up 46 shots over his last 4 games and has managed to score 81.75 fantasy points in 87 minutes of action over those 4 games. He has fired up 30 of those shots over his last 2 games and comes into tonight’s match-up playing very confidently.
- Denzell Taylor, Old Dominion ($3,700) – Taylor is trending down while Arledge is trending upwards. I think its a great time to get Taylor at a very low ownership % when he still offers us a 20 fantasy point upside for just $3.7K. He played just 15 minutes last time out thanks to foul trouble and managed to put up just 6 fantasy points which was painful to see as I had him everywhere. I will definitely go back to the well and hope for a nice bounce back.
That’s what we have for today and hopefully its a great day for you guys. Hit me up on twitter, @Razzle11Grinds, if you have any questions or even news to share. I will certainly do my best to share injury news.