It’s designed to help you win on DraftKings, and you can enter here to win the book.
Fantasy Football for Smart People: The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide is filled with data-driven fantasy football analysis designed to improve your in-season decision-making, from projecting players to trade strategies to daily-fantasy-specific advice. With The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide, you’ll learn:
– How to handle the flex position on a weekly basis
– Why using the Vegas lines can make you a better in-season decision-maker
– How to handle questionable players
– Which player types you should target for either consistency or upside
– Why predicting game flow is vital
– How to use game theory in season-long and daily fantasy football
– How to win on DraftKings
– Lots more
Fantasy Football for Smart People: The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide is ideal for daily fantasy players who want to make better lineup decisions or season-long owners who struggle to get the most out of their teams. Using hard numbers to either confirm or debunk popular fantasy football narratives, the guide is a scientific, analytical look at which in-season moves are really the best.
Whether you play traditional season-long fantasy football or want to kick ass on daily fantasy sites like DraftKings, The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide contains the tips and advice to give you the edge you need to become a profitable player and long-term winner.