Volume significantly raises both the floor and ceiling of wide receivers. These are the ones I project to see the most targets in Week 12 (Sunday main slate only). Please note these aren’t rankings, just volume projections.
For value volume projections, click here.
1. Michael Thomas, 11 targets – James Bradberry held Thomas in check last year. The level Thomas is playing at right now, however, is unstoppable.
2. Julian Edelman, 10 targets – Injuries to Mohamed Sanu and Phillip Dorsett will push even more targets to Edelman, who has at least 10 in five straight games.
3. Julio Jones, 9 targets – It’s an incredible matchup for Jones against the league’s biggest pass funnel. The only concern is with a foot issue that kept him out of practice Wednesday.
4. Odell Beckham, 9 targets – At long last, Beckham catches a plus matchup at home against Miami. It’s the best one he’s seen since he went 6-161-1 on the Jets in Week 2.
5. Mike Evans, 9 targets – Is Atlanta’s defensive resurgence for real? Regardless, the fluky targets to Scotty Miller and Cameron Brate can’t continue in normal game flows.
6. Amari Cooper, 9 targets – Cooper is back practicing full after being limited in last week’s game against the Lions. The matchup against Stephon Gilmore is one of the league’s worst.
7. DJ Moore, 8 targets – He quietly has seen at least nine targets in five straight games, averaging 11.0 during that span. It’s worth watching status of Saints CB Marshon Lattimore (hamstring).
8. Chris Godwin, 8 targets – Godwin has disappointed for a month straight now, but this TB/ATL matchup is the kind of environment for wide receivers to reach ceilings.
9. Tyler Lockett, 8 targets – The leg injury appears to be a non-issue as he comes out of bye. The Eagles’ secondary is playing better, but it’s still a plus matchup.
10. Calvin Ridley, 8 targets – Ridley benefits from absences of Austin Hooper and Brian Hill. Also, Julio Jones (foot) is banged up, and the Bucs’ massive pass funnel is in town.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is adamlevitan) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.