Volume significantly raises both the floor and ceiling of wide receivers. These are the ones I project to see the most targets in Week 11 (Sunday main slate only). Please note these aren’t rankings, just volume projections.
For value volume projections, click here.
1. Michael Thomas ($9,900), 11 targets – The perfect matchup for the NFL’s most dominant wideout. Bucs are 27th DVOA against the pass and 1st against the run.
2. DeAndre Hopkins ($8,100), 10 targets – Very difficult matchup in Baltimore against Marcus Peters, Jimmy Smith, Marlon Humphrey and friends. But we know the volume will be there.
3. Julian Edelman ($7,600), 10 targets – Presence of Mohamed Sanu ($5,100) hasn’t slowed Edelman’s slot rate at all. He’s riding a streak of four straight games with at least 11 targets.
4. Amari Cooper ($7,700), 9 targets – Cooper is banged up, but he continues to roast opposing CBs on a weekly basis. Darius Slay only a mild concern at most.
5. Julio Jones ($7,500), 9 targets – No Austin Hooper and Devonta Freeman opens things up a bit for Julio, who doesn’t have a touchdown since Week 3.
6. Chris Godwin ($7,300), 9 targets – Godwin hasn’t topped 74 yards or scored a TD in the last three weeks, but the volume remains. He’s seen at least eight targets in six straight, averaging 10.6 during that span.
7. Mike Evans ($7,400), 9 targets – When Evans last faced the Saints, he got eaten alive by Marshon Lattimore to the tune of 0-0-0 on three targets. Lattimore (hamstring) is questionable as of Thursday.
8. Stefon Diggs ($6,900), 9 targets – Adam Thielen’s expected absence helps Diggs projected targets. It also makes it more likely he sees a lot of top Broncos CB Chris Harris.
9. D.J. Moore ($5,900), 9 targets – Kyle Allen’s ($5,300( favorite target and YAC machine has at least eight targets in five straight games. Falcons are 31st in pass defense DVOA.
10. Tyler Boyd ($5,200), 9 targets – Ryan Finley ($5,000) is a short-area thrower who projects for reasonably high completion rates. That sets up well for Boyd, who is now averaging a massive 10.1 targets per game on the year.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is adamlevitan) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.