Volume significantly raises both the floor and ceiling of wide receivers. These are the ones I project to see the most targets in Week 10 (Sunday main slate only). Please note these aren’t rankings, just volume projections.
For value volume projections, click here.
1. Michael Thomas ($8,300), 11 targets – Alvin Kamara ($8,200) returns to suck up some targets, but Thomas’ outrageous catch rate and volume can’t be replicated elsewhere. Plus he gets one of the best possible matchups at home against the Falcons this week.
2. Davante Adams ($6,900), 10 targets – Adams (toe) looked almost 100% last week, but the Packers fell on their face at LA. Now they’re back in Lambeau and Davante has another week to get healthier.
3. Julio Jones ($7,500), 10 targets – In two meetings last year, the Saints gave up 5-96-0 and 11-147-0 to Julio. They’ll try to bracket him and use their elite defensive line to get pressure on Matt Ryan (probable, ankle).
4. Chris Godwin ($7,400), 9 targets – Bounce-back spot against a Cardinals secondary ranked ranked 28th in pass defense DVOA.
5. Mike Evans ($7,600), 9 targets – The league’s hottest receiver will likely see some of Patrick Peterson, but Peterson has really struggled since coming off suspension.
6. Cooper Kupp ($7,300), 9 targets – Slot receivers have given the Steelers all kinds of problems. The bigger concern is the Jared Goff’s ($6,200) struggles under pressure combined with Pittsburgh’s elite pass-rush.
7. Tyreek Hill ($7,700), 8 targets – The expected return of Patrick Mahomes (knee; $7,000) is obviously a big boost to Hill. But even with Matt Moore ($4,900), Hill’s unique combo of contested catch dominance and speed fared well.
8. Odell Beckham ($6,100), 8 targets – Will be shadowed by Tre’Davious White. But Baker Mayfield ($5,000) has gone public in saying the wayward Browns must force-feed the ball to OBJ.
9. Allen Robinson ($6,300), 8 targets – Playing Robinson means betting that Mitchell Trubisky ($5,100) has fully bottomed out. A home game against the Lions is a spot to gain confidence with easy throws to A-Rob.
10. Kenny Golladay ($7,000), 8 targets – With Kerryon Johnson out, the Lions have leaned on Matthew Stafford ($6,400). And had great success. That said, this is a slow-paced, tough matchup.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is adamlevitan) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.