There are many things to consider when drafting your fantasy football team. Each player and position will play a crucial role in your success. However, the most integral part of your fantasy football success will come down to your fantasy football team name. Nothing strikes fear in your opponent quite like a grade-A name. Let’s take a look at the 10 funniest fantasy football team names for 2015.
10 Funny Fantasy Football Team Names for 2015
10. Jameis and the Giant Peach – Because what’s better than a new QB and an old children’s story put together?
9. Flaccoroni and Cheese – If Flacco isn’t elite, at least he makes the 10 funniest fantasy football team names.
8. DeMarco Polo – Try to find DeMarco in the Eagles backfield, I think they have 100 RB’s.
7. Demaryius Targaryen – Game of Thrones anyone?
6. Ellington Coat Factory – Shouldn’t be funny, but it is. It’s so simple, and that’s what makes it work.
5. Inglorious Bradfords – Has Bradford been cut yet? Pretty much sums up his career to this point.
4. Gronkey Kong – What’s funnier thank Gronk?
3. Geno 911! – Is there a more perfectly constructed team name than this? Works in every way.
2. Voldemortenson – This name had a strong bid at number one honors on the fantasy football team names. SUCH a good name.
1. Turn Your Head and Coughlin – The name says it all. Laugh out loud funny. What are you thoughts, Tom?
Make sure your team name makes sense within the structure of your team. It’s the most crucial element to consider. This list of 10 funny fantasy football team names should help you separate yourself from the rest of your league. Like I said, a great team name will instill fear in your opponent.