As I write this, the clock strikes midnight on the West Coast — Thursday, February 18th — the NBA’s 2016 trade deadline day.
It’s only a matter of time until the Woj Bombs start flying, so, for some fun: let’s try and predict who’s going to be on the move tomorrow before the NBA Oracle himself reveals the news …
Here are the trades I see happening, let’s see how many I guess correctly:
- Celtics get Al Horford
- Hawks get David Lee + Boston’s 1RD + Boston’s 1RD (Dallas’)
- Raptors get Thaddeus Young
- Nets get Patrick Patterson + Toronto 1RD (Knicks’)
- Clippers get Markieff Morris
- Suns get Lance Stephenson + Clippers’ 1RD + 2RD Picks
- Thunder get Channing Frye
- Magic get Dion Waiters + Nick Collison + Draft Compensation
…and that’s it! Let the madness begin!