Happy Tuesday! With the NHL back in full swing and the NBA All-Star break right around the corner, there’s still a lot of sports action, even the absence of our beloved football. Cheer up! There’s still plenty of fantasy sports to play, and before you know it, baseball will be underway soon enough! Here’s 10 tracks to get you in the right mindset to build some lineups for tonight’s action:
TO THE MUSIC!
Tweet us the of songs you think deserve a spot on this playlist — @dkplaybook
LINEUP BUILDING BEATS
1. Wavybone – A$AP Rocky
2. Victory! (Come Forward) – Brother Ali
3. Good Intentions – Disclosure
4. Trouble On My Mind – Pusha T feat. Tyler, The Creator
5. 6PM in New York – Drake
6. Caught in a Daze – David Dallas feat. Freddie Gibbs
7. White Iverson – Post Malone
8. Watch Me – Little Brother
9. Polaroids – Jay Prince
10. Whole Lotta Lovin’ – DJ Mustard feat. Travi$ Scott
Lineup Building Beats: follow the DraftKings Spotify Playlist for all of these songs and more. In case you are just joining us, every week we will compile a list of tracks to rock/jam/vibe out to while you’re building those lineups. We’ll do out best to mix it up, each of us have a slightly different taste in music. Remember to hit us back with your favorite tracks and we might just add yours to the playlist!