The Top 5’s will cover an full on 15-game slate tonight with a ton of solid offensive games to pull from. Let’s get to it! Rankings are based on value projection. Top 5 dollar for dollar plays at each position. Any questions, hit me up on Twitter @JasonWalker_72.
- Leon has come out of the gates with a 151 expected power (100 is average) over his first 56 at-bats and remains fairly low owned. The Sox will be a hot stack tonight, and Leon will be a low dollar way to get into that.
- Castillo slowed after a strong start but has bounced back with 60% hard contact over his last six games and is cheap entry into a Great American Ballpark game.
- Chirinos has a 199 expected power over the past 30 days and .441 wOBA and .355 ISO split against LHP. KC SP Duffy has a .334 wOBA against RH bats to help that split.
- CWS SP Turner is a target for Tigers bats with his 7.11 SIERA and Cabrera is very inexpensive here with his .389 wOBA vs. RHP and 129 expected power is a prime target here.
- Goldschmidt has had a 42% hard hit rate over his last eight games and playing in CIN with a 9.5 run total.
- Davis has a .430 wOBA and .369 ISO against RHP and a 9.5 run total tonight. CLE SP Bauer has a 45% hard contact factor against LH bats on the road as well.
- Pedroia is below $4K and batting second in a 10.5 run total and carries a solid .360 wOBA against RHP.
- Turner has delivered since coming up to the majors, with a 255 expected power over his first 28 at-bats and the Nationals have an implied run total of 5.5 runs tonight.
- Dozier has a strong .262 ISO against LHP and BOS SP Rodriguez gives up 37% hard contact to visiting RH bats.
- Sano gets the same advantages as Dozier above and a .413 wOBA/.276 ISO split of his own to bring to the matchup.
- Donaldson with 50% hard contact this season at home against LHP. No home runs this season despite that hard contact and 44% fly ball rate in same split. That will change.
- Machado has a .387 wOBA and .238 ISO against RHP and is at home where he’s enjoyed 37% hard contact in that split.
- Tulo’s got 50% hard contact against LHP at home this season and a 159 expected power rating in his last six games.
- Bogaerts has a solid .352 wOBA against RHP this season and the Sox have their implied run total of 6.1 tonight.
- Frazier’s been leading off, has a .349 wOBA/.231 ISO against RHP this season and the Pirates have a nearly five run implied total tonight.
- Saunders has a .418 wOBA/.306 ISO split against LHP this season and SEA SP Paxton has a 40% hard contact rate against LH bats.
- Duvall has a 42% hard contact rate at home and the Reds have a five run implied total tonight against ARI SP Bradley, who carries a .329 wOBA against RH bats into Cincinnati.
- Stanton has a 177 expected power over his last 89 at-bats and a 44% hard contact rate at home this season.
- Cutch is bouncing back, has a 44% hard hit rate over last nine games and a 38.4% hard hit rate vs. RHP at home this season.
- Grossman has a .419 wOBA against LHP this season and a 41% hard contact rate over his last seven games.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is jaywalker72) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above.