Today’s Top 5’s will focus on the hefty 14-game slate, which features some challenging pitching decisions to go with some sneaky offensive matchups. Any questions, please find me on Twitter @JasonWalker_72 — let’s do this!
- McCann, at home, vs RHP, is a great matchup, at a cheap price, with Yankee Stadium currently the #1 place for LH bats for HRs.
- Leon has a .450 wOBA/.250 ISO against LHP and ARZ SP Corbin has given up 39% hard contact to RH bats.
- ATL SP Foltynewicz has a .512 SLG against RH away from ATL, and Ramos has a 148 wRC+ at home vs. RHP this season.
- A .410 wOBA and .300 ISO is what Encarnacion has against RHP this season, and a 136 wRC+ against RHP at home.
- Chris Carter is Hard Contact, with 40+% hard contact against all splits. At home, he has a 44% hard contact rate vs. RHP.
- Mike Napoli rolls on and has a 208 wRC+ against LHP at home with 54.6% hard contact. LAA SP Skaggs has been good so far, but carries a 4.68 xFIP against RH bats on the road.
- Travis has been white hot, with a leadoff role, a .410 wOBA against RHP and a 138 hard hit factor over his last seven games (100 is average).
- Trea Turner isn’t cooling off, having a 200 expected power (100 is average) and 85% contact rate against ATL SP Foltynewicz, who has a less than 10% swinging strike rate and 16.8% K-rate in split.
- Jose Altuve is nuts against LHP, with a .460 wOBA and .240 ISO and gets TOR SP Liriano, who has a 4.61 xFIP against RH bats this season with a high 14% walk rate.
- Donaldson has a 41% hard contact rate this season at home vs. RHP and a 169 wRC+ and gets the inexperienced HOU SP Musgrove in Rogers Centre tonight.
- NYY SP Sabathia started the season frisky, but has faded badly in the last month, carrying a 5.21 SIERA and a dismal 6.2% swinging strike rate. Longoria has hit LHP hard this season, at 39% on the road.
- Ramirez smokes LHP at home, with a 170 wRC+ and can take advantage of the aforementioned weakness in LAA Skaggs against RH bats.
- Lindor sits in the middle of a strong stack tonight and has a solid 129 wRC+ in split tonight as well.
- Marcus Semien has a .232 ISO and 128 wRC+ against LHP at home, and SEA SP Miranda has a 52% hard contact rate to RH bats already in his young career.
- A 153 wRC+ against LHP away is what Carlos Correa brings to the table tonight, along with a 50% hard contact rate in split tonight.
- Ozuna is lock/load against LHP this season, especially at home. Ozuna has a massive 230 wRC+ against LHP at home, with a .468 ISO and 45% hard contact as well.
- Ozuna’s teammate Stanton is strong in this split as well, with a 156 wRC+ and 58% hard contact.
- Desmond has a 130 wRC+ at home against RHP with a .511 SLG and DET SP Sanchez has a 5.16 xFIP away vs. RH bats this season.
- PHI SP Thompson has one of the highest SIERAs on the slate tonight, with a 6.33 SIERA in his less than nine inning of work. Dahl has a shown prowess outside of Coors so far, with a 143 wRC+ in split.
- Dickerson is batting cleanup, has a .319 ISO against RHP away and a solid 153 wRC+ as well. NYM Verrett has a 4.91 SIERA over his last 30 days.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is jaywalker72) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above.