Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between NC Dinos and Doosan Bears, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Event detailsNC Dinos vs. Doosan Bears
Thursday May 21th, 2020. 5:30am ET
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
AnalysisThe Dinos will send Jae Hak Lee ($9,900) to the mound for this contest, who rebounded from a lackluster first start of the season to allow just one run across six innings in his last outing Friday against the Wyverns. He only had four strikeouts, though, and didn’t exactly miss a lot of bats last season, either, considering his 6.32 K/9. Starting for the Bears is expected to be Hui Kwan Yu ($9,300), who has recorded a WHIP of at least 1.43 in three of the last four seasons. He hasn’t shown any improvement this season considering he allowed 19 baserunners across nine innings in his first two starts.
- Moneyline: NC Dinos (-127) | Doosan Bears (+100)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-121) | U 9.5 (-105)
- Run Line: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-162) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+128)
- To Score First and Win- Doosan Bears: Yes (+260) | No (-375)
- To Score First and Win– NC Dinos: Yes (+140) | No (-182)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 4.5 (-109) | U 4.5 (-120)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by NC Dinos: O 4.5 (-143) | U 4.5 (+110)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: NC Dinos (-125) | Doosan Bears (-104)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: NC Dinos (-124) | Doosan Bears (-102)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-375) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+250)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Doosan Bears +1.5 (-250) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+185)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-157) | U 2.5 (+120)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+102) | U 5.5 (-129)
Supporting Data– The NC Dinos are 11-2-0 on the season.
– The Doosan Bears are 8-5-0 on the season.
– The NC Dinos last three games they have Won 11-6, Won 5-4, and Lost 2-1.
– The Doosan Bears last three games they have Lost 11-6, Lost 5-4, and Won 2-1.
– The NC Dinos lost to the Doosan Bears 2-1 yesterday. The Dinos saw their 7-game win streak snapped.
– The Doosan Bears defeated the NC Dinos 2-1 yesterday. The Bears walked it off in the bottom of the 11th.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.