Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between Hanwha Eagles and SK Wyverns which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
Event detailsHanwha Eagles vs. SK Wyverns
Wednesday, May 6, 2020. 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Munhak, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
AnalysisWith a pair of minimum priced pitchers taking the mound for this matchup, it’s crucial to figure out if either one can potentially be a huge source of value on this slate. For my money, I’d rather take a flyer on Ricardo Pinto ($4,000) than Joon-Seop Im ($4,000). While Pinto did make all 27 of his MLB appearances as a reliever, he was a starter in the minors for most of his career. If he’s properly stretched out, he possesses a much higher upside than Im, who was limited to just a 4.7 K/9 in his 49.1 innings in 2019.
- Moneyline: SK Wyverns (-182) | Hanwha Eagles (+140)
- Total Runs: O 9.0 (-112) | U 9.0 (-114)
- Run Line: SK Wyverns -1.5 (+123) | Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-157)
- To Score First and Win- Away Team: Yes (+230) | No (-315)
- To Score First and Win–Home Team: Yes (+160) | No (-215)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Away Team: O 3.5 (-139) | U 3.5 (+106)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Home Team: O 4.5 (-129) | U 4.5 (+100)
- Total Runs Odd/Even: Odd (-141) | Even (+116)
- Moneyline – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns (-159) | Hanwha Eagles (+123)
- Moneyline – First 5 Innings: SK Wyverns (-167) | Hanwha Eagles (+132)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-315) | SK Wyverns -1.5 (+215)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Hanwha Eagles +1.5 (-200) | SK Wyverns -1.5 (+148)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-134) | U 2.5 (+104)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 4.5 (-134) | U 4.5 (+106)
Supporting Data– The SK Wyverns were 12-4-0 last year against the Hanwha Eagles.
– The Hanwha Eagles were 4-12-0 last year against the SK Wyverns.
– The SK Wyverns were 88-55-1 last season.
– The Hanwha Eagles were 58-86-0 last season.
– SK Wyverns finished last season in third place.
– Hanwha Eagles finished last season in ninth place.
– The Hanwha Eagles defeated the SK Wyverns, 3-0, yesterday. The Wyverns only had two hits.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO).
NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.