The Philadelphia Phillies and San Francisco Giants squared off this weekend, and one determined fan outside AT&T Park went as HAM as anyone has gone HAM before chasing a home run/foul ball.
- Realistic chance of drowning and/or getting injured after the plunge? Check
- Wallet with credit cards/IDs/money in it that are surely ruined? Check
- Drenched clothes soaked in cold bay water? Check.
- At least one apple mobile device in pocket that is now water-logged and no longer works? Probably.
- Probably no way of getting out of the marina without assistance? More than likely.
- ONE AUTHENTIC MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL THAT WAS ONCE HIT AS A HOME RUN? CHECK.