Here they are, the top prospectsat each position, for each game set of Week 7!
These player rankings heavily weigh the playersalariesversus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up.
Let’s dive in…
(For a complete list of Week 7 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: THU/FRI GAME SET
1) Connor Halliday, Washington State vs. Stanford ($10500)
Halliday threw for a ridiculous 734 yards and six scores last week. He has a tough match up, but he still needs to be in lineups.
2) Brian Burrell, Fresno State vs. UNLV ($7600)
Burrell could find plenty of success this week against the Rebels.
1) Donnel Pumphrey, San Diego State vs. New Mexico ($7800)
Expect a huge game from Pumphrey against the 123rd ranked rush defense in the country.
2) Marteze Waller, Fresno State vs. UNLV ($5500)
Waller could feast on a UNLV run defense that ranks 124th in the nation.
3) Jamaal Williams, BYU vs. UCF ($6000)
Williams could see extra carries with Taysom Hill out for the season.
1) Ty Montgomery, Stanford vs. Washington State ($7300)
Montgomery could post big numbers against a terrible Cougars secondary.
2) Vince Mayle, Washington State vs. Stanford ($8000)
Mayle has a lower ceiling than usual, but should still have a nice game.
3) Josh Harper, Fresno State vs. UNLV ($5800)
Expect Harper to have a big day the 84th ranked pass defense.
1) Austin Hooper, Stanford vs. Washington State ($4200)
Hooper appears to be the only viable TE option in this slate of games.
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Dak Prescott, Miss State vs. Auburn ($9900)
Prescott could run and throw all over Auburn this week.
2) Nick Marshall, Auburn vs. Miss State ($7800)
Marshall could have a huge day and comes in at a very attractive price.
3) Everett Golsen, Notre Dame vs. UNC ($8200)
Golsen could have a field day with the pathetic UNC defense.
4) DeShaun Watson, Clemson vs. Louisville ($8200)
Watson may be the hottest QB in all of college football right now. Enjoy the ride.
5) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. MTSU ($8100)
Cato could have a bounce back week and is a great price this week.RUNNING BACKS
1) Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Illinois ($8600)
The Illinois run defense is ranked 119th in the country. This smells like a monster game for Gordon.
2) Todd Gurley, Georgia vs. Missouri ($8200)
Gurley could beat on Missouri just like he does everyone else.
3) Duke Johnson, Miami vs. Cincinnati ($6500)
Duke could explode against the 120th ranked rush defense in the nation.
4) Devon Johnson, Marshall vs. MTSU ($6400)
Johnson rumbled for 198 yards and three scores last week. Expect more of the same this week.
1) Amari Cooper, Alabama vs. Arkansas ($8700)
Cooper could torch the Razorbacks this week.
2) Kevin White, West Virginia vs. Texas Tech ($8600)
Expect White to make another trip or two to the end zone this week.
3) Jakeem Grant, Texas Tech vs. West Virginia ($7200)
Grant should see plenty of targets this week against the Mountaineers.
4) Tony Lippett, Michigan State vs. Purdue ($7100)
Lippett could torch this Purdue defense often this week.
1) E.J. Bibbs, Iowa State vs. Toledo ($3700)
Bibbs had a huge game last week and could find similar success against Toledo this week.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Shane Carden, East Carolina vs. USF ($10500)
Carden could easily throw for 400 yards and add four or five scores this week.
2) Bo Wallace, Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M ($9600)
Wallace could find plenty of open receivers against a weak Aggies defense.
3) Cody Fajardo, Nevada vs. Colorado State ($8800)
Fajardo could be close to unstoppable in this game.
1) Aaron Jones, UTEP vs. ODU ($9800)
Look for Jones to run all over the ODU defense this week.
2) Javorius Allen, USC vs. Arizona ($9100)
Allen may tear up the Wildcats in the desert.
3) Sam Craft, Memphis vs. Houston ($5400)
Craft had 38 carries last week and could be in line for plenty more against Houston.
1) Justin Hardy, ECU vs. USF ($8400)
Hardy should have little trouble posting big numbers against the Bulls.
2) Rashard Higgins, Colorado State vs. Nevada ($9400)
Look for Higgins to find the end zone a couple of times this week against Nevada.
3) Hunter Sharp, Utah State vs. Air Force ($7700)
Sharp has three consecutive 100-yard games and could easily make it four against a porous Air Force pass defense.
1) Jonnu Smith, FIU vs. UTSA ($5000)
Smith has been the best fantasy TE in college football this season.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter@CFFGeek