Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 6!
These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up.
Let’s dive in…
(For a complete list of Week 6 DFS Player Rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: THU/FRI GAME SET
1) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Arizona ($10000)
This game could be very high scoring and Mariota could post video game type numbers.
2) Anu Solomon, Arizona vs. Oregon ($7500)
Solomon is lighting it up right now and carries a very attractive price tag this week.
3) Taysom Hill, BYU vs. Utah State ($9600)
Hill is a fantasy stud and could make plenty of big plays against Utah State this week.
1) Donnel Pumphrey, SDSU vs. Fresno State ($8000)
Pumphrey piled up four rushing touchdowns last week and could duplicate those numbers against an awful Fresno State defense.
2) Marteze Waller, Fresno State vs. SDSU ($5500)
Waller has back-to-back games of over 100 yards rushing and carries a low price. Look for Waller to make it three in a row.
3) Royce Freeman, Oregon vs. Arizona ($4800)
Freeman is tough to pass up at this price and could easily score a couple of touchdowns this week.
1) Cayleb Jones, Arizona vs. Oregon ($6800)
Jones is putting up huge fantasy points and there is no reason to believe that will stop against Oregon.
2) Devon Allen, Oregon vs. Arizona ($6200)
Allen is making big plays every week and looks to be Mariota’s favorite target.
3) Josh Harper, Fresno State vs. SDSU ($5400)
Harper looks to be finding his rhythm and comes at a nice price this week.
1) Jonnu Smith, Florida Atlantic vs. Florida International ($4200)
Smith looks like the only TE worth playing in this set of games.
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Dak Prescott, Miss State vs. Texas A&M ($9000)
Prescott could throw up huge numbers against a suspect Texas A&M defense. Look for him to hit value this week.
2) Kenny Hill, Texas A&M vs. Miss State ($7900)
Hill could torch a Bulldogs pass defense that is allowing 319 yards per game in the air. Expect plenty of fantasy goodness in this contest.
3) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. ODU ($9600)Look for Cato to be dropping bombs on ODU all day long.
1) Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Northwestern ($7700)
Gordon has run for seven touchdowns in the past two games and could add a couple more scores against Northwestern. His price is pretty low considering his recent production.
2) Tevin Coleman, Indiana vs. North Texas ($9000)
Coleman could break some long touchdown runs against an over matched North Texas defense.
3) Todd Gurley, Georgia vs. Vanderbilt ($8300)
Gurley ran for over 200 yards last week and could do so again versus Vanderbilt.
1) Nelson Spruce, Colorado vs. Oregon State ($8400)
Spruce is posting ridiculous numbers this season and is a top option regardless of price.
2) Kevin White, West Virginia vs. Kansas ($8200)
White is killing defenses this season and could do the same to Kansas this week.
3) Amari Cooper, Alabama vs. Ole Miss ($8600)
Cooper is on fire this season and shows no signs of slowing down. He does have a touch match up this week, but he could still reach value.
1) Bucky Hodges, Va Tech vs. North Carolina ($3400)
Hodges had a break out game last week and could have another solid performance against an awful UNC defense.
2) Nick O’Leary, Florida State vs. Wake Forest
O’Leary is always a solid option at the thin TE position.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Connor Halliday, Washington State vs. Cal ($9000)
Look for the usual 400 passing yards and three or four scores from Halliday this week.
2) Brandon Doughty, Western Kentucky vs. UAB ($10300)
Doughty is averaging 461 passing yards per game and could throw up a huge yardage total against UAB.
1) DJ Foster, Arizona State vs. USC ($8100)
Foster could run wild against a Trojan defense that has really struggled against the run this season.
2) Javorius Allen, USC vs. Arizona State ($6600)
Allen may run all over this Sun Devils defense. He could certainly find the end zone this week.
3) Duke Johnson, Miami vs. Georgia Tech ($6300)
Duke could find plenty of running room against a Georgia Tech defense that ranks 92nd in the country.
1) Tony Lippett, Michigan State vs. Nebraska ($6800)
Lippett has been very productive and could be targeted often against Nebraska.
2) Jaelen Strong, Arizona State vs. USC ($5700)
Strong sees a ton of targets every week and is carrying a depressed price tag this week.
3) Dres Anderson, Utah vs. UCLA ($5600)
Anderson had a stinker last week, but should bounce back against a weak UCLA pass defense.
1) Mitchell Henry, Western Kentucky vs. UAB ($5000)
Henry has been the top fantasy TE this season and is probably worth his steep price.
2) Kennard Backman, UAB vs. Western Kentucky ($3800)
Backman is heavily involved in the UAB passing game and is a fairly consistent producer at the TE position.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek