Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 3! These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up. Let’s get right to it…
(For a complete list of Week 3 DFS Player Rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: THU/FRI GAME SET
1) Taysom Hill, BYU vs. Houston ($10,300)
Hill should pummel this Houston defense into submission.
2) Bryce Petty, Baylor vs. Buffalo ($10,000)
Petty should be back from injury and will be tough for Buffalo to contain.
3) Gunner Kiel, Cincinnati vs. Toledo ($6700)
Kiel’s Bearcat career could get off to a fast start against a weak Toledo defense.
1) Kareem Hunt, Toledo vs. Cincinnati ($9900)
Hunt is on a torrid pace and could continue it by tearing up the Cincy defense.
2) Kenneth Dixon, La Tech vs. North Texas ($7300)
Dixon could post big numbers against North Texas.
3) Jamaal Williams, BYU vs. Houston ($5700)
Williams is a great all-purpose back who could dominate this Houston defense.
1) KD Cannon, Baylor vs. Buffalo ($6400)
Cannon had a monster game last week and could have an encore performance against Buffalo.
2) Deontay Greenberry, Houston vs. BYU ($5800)
Greenberry should see plenty of targets in a high-scoring contest.
3) Shaq Washington, Cincinnati vs. Toledo ($5300)
Washington could easily grab double-digit receptions versus Toledo.
The only TE worth anything in this set is Tre’von Armstead (Baylor) at $2800
DRAFTKINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. Ohio ($8600)
Cato should make easy work of this Ohio defense. Look for plenty of yards and scores.
2) Matty Mauk, Missouri vs. UCF ($7500)
Mauk is rolling and that should continue against UCF.
3) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Wyoming ($10200)The only question with Mariota is how long he will play against Wyoming.
1) Jay Ajayi, Boise State vs. UCONN ($7600)
Ajayi appears to be a bit under priced for the monster numbers he is producing.
2) Tevin Coleman, Indiana vs. Bowling Green ($7700)
This game could be a shootout and Coleman could run wild.
3) Todd Gurley, Georgia vs. South Carolina ($8300)
Gurley is a fantasy stud, but will face a stiff test in South Carolina.
1) Jamison Crowder, Duke vs. Kansas ($8000)
The Kansas defense should be no match for the explosiveness of Crowder.
2) Matt Miller, Boise State vs. UCONN ($5600)
Miller has a very enticing price tag and a nice match up with UCONN.
3) Bradley Marquez, Texas Tech vs. Arkansas ($6500)
Marquez has four touchdown receptions already and could easily add to that total versus Arkansas.
1) Austin Hooper, Stanford vs. Army ($3400)
Hooper looks to be the next great fantasy TE from Stanford and has an appealing price tag.
2) Casey Pierce, Kent State vs. Ohio State ($3800)
Pierce is an underrated TE that could be used often as a safety valve against the Buckeyes.
3) Gerald Christian, Louisville vs. Virginia ($3900)
Christian is very athletic and could cause problems for the Virginia D.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Kenny Hill, Texas A&M vs. Rice ($8400)
Hill should like up the Rice defense like a Christmas tree.
2) Taylor Kelly, Arizona State vs. Colorado ($9500)
Kelly should have no problem putting up gaudy stats against a weak Colorado defense.
3) Tommy Armstrong Jr, Nebraska vs. Fresno State ($8000)
Armstrong could put up huge combined numbers against a putrid Fresno State defense. Expect plenty of yards and scores from this Husker.
1) DJ Foster, Arizona State vs. Colorado ($9400)
Foster is pretty much unstoppable right now and Colorado should offer little to no resistance.
2) Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska vs. Fresno State ($8300)
Abdullah should be licking his chops in anticipation of facing this miserable Fresno State squad.
3) Nick Wilson, Arizona vs. Nevada ($5300)
Wilson looks like the real deal and could give Nevada all kinds of trouble.
1) Keevan Lucas, Tulsa vs. FAU ($6800)
Lucas should eat up this FAU pass defense than ranks 117th in the country.
2) Nelson Agholor, USC vs. BC ($6700)
Agholor has huge ability and could prove way too much for the BC defense to handle.
3) Nelson Spruce, Colorado vs. Arizona State ($6600)
Spruce should be very busy Saturday night as the Buffaloes throw the ball often to keep pace with Arizona State.
1) Jesse James, Penn State vs. Rutgers ($4000)
James is by far the most attractive TE option in this slate of games. He is very heavily involved in the Nittany Lions passing attack.
2) Justin Sinz, Purdue vs. Notre Dame ($3800)Sinz is facing a tough Irish defense, but could still have a decent game.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek