Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 15! These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up. Let’s dive in.
(For a complete list of Week 15 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: THU/FRI GAME SET
1) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Arizona ($10600)
Mariota is once again at the top spot in the rankings.
2) Shane Carden, ECU vs. UCF ($8500)
Carden keeps piling up the yardage and scores in this one.
3) Anu Solomon, Arizona vs. Oregon ($6900)
Solomon comes in at a lower price and could do well against Oregon.
4) Drew Hare, Northern Illinois vs. Bowling Green ($7700)
Hare could make plenty of plays with his feet this week.
5) Justin Holman, UCF vs. ECU ($6800)
Holman could find plenty of success against this poor ECU defense.
6) James Knapke, Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois ($5800)
Knapke could be a decent punt option this week.
1) Nick Wilson, Arizona vs. Oregon ($7700)
Wilson is averaging 163 yards rushing over the last four games and also has eight rushing scores in that span. Look for him to find the end zone against the Ducks.
2) Royce Freeman, Oregon vs. Arizona ($8000)
Freeman could easily score a couple of times this week.
3) Cameron Stingily, Northern Illinois vs. Bowling Green ($4800)
Stingily comes in at a very cheap price this week and could easily exceed value.
4) Travis Greene, Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois ($6800)
Greene returned from injury last week and posted 159 yards and a score. He could do some more damage versus the Huskies.
5) Breon Allen, ECU vs. UCF ($5700)
Allen is hard to read, but could get loose versus UCF.
6) Fred Coppet, Bowling Green vs. Northern Illinois ($4900)
Coppet could be an excellent punt option given his price and recent production.
1) Justin Hardy, ECU vs. UCF ($8000)
Hardy is averaging 11 receptions over the last three contests and could easily hit that mark against the Knights.
2) Breshad Perriman, UCF vs. ECU ($5600)
Perriman is like the star QB in high school…all he does is score.
3) Da’Ron Brown, Northern Illinois vs. Bowling Green ($5800)
Brown could get deep a couple of times against the Falcons.
4) Cam Worthy, ECU vs. UCF ($5500)
Worthy is averaging just over 104 yards receiving in the last three games and is very well priced this week.
5) Cayleb Jones, Arizona vs. Oregon ($4500)
Look for Jones to see more targets in the passing game with Samaje Grant expected to miss this game due to legal problems.
The TE’s in this set of games are atrocious. Just take a cheap guy and hope for the best.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY ALL DAY GAME SET
1) Trevone Boykin, TCU vs. Iowa State ($9400)
Boykin could be way too much for the Cyclones to handle this week.
2) Jake Waters, Kansas State vs. Baylor ($7500)
Waters appears to be underpriced this week with a high scoring total on the game.
3) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. La Tech ($9000)
Cato could throw a few touchdowns against La Tech.
4) Bryce Petty, Baylor vs. Kansas State ($8900)
Petty has not been cleared to play yet, but the thoughts is that he will be a go. Monitor his status throughout the week.
5) Cody Sokol, La Tech vs. Marshall ($8000)
Sokol has thrown 12 touchdown passes in the last four games and could be throwing often against the Thundering Herd.
6) Grant Hedrick, Boise State vs. Fresno State ($8600)
Hedrick could have a big night against a miserable Fresno defense.
7) Cardale Jones, Ohio State vs. Wisconsin ($6600)
Jones will start for the injured JT Barrett and we will see what he can do.
8) Greg Ward Jr, Houston vs. Cincinnati ($6600)Ward has a nice matchup in what could be a high scoring game.
1) Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Ohio State ($10100)
Looks like another huge effort from Gordon this week.
2) Jay Ajayi, Boise State vs. Fresno State ($9700)
Look for Ajayi to run wild against the Bulldogs this week.
3) Samaje Perine, Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State ($8900)
Perine has eight rushing scores in the last two games and could pound the Cowboys into submission.
4) Kenneth Dixon, La Tech vs. Marshall ($7900)
Dixon has scored seven times in his last three games and could see a heavy workload against Marshall.
5) Marteze Waller, Fresno State vs. Boise State ($6800)
Waller is very consistent and could have an excellent game versus the Broncos.
6) Aaron Green, TCU vs. Iowa State ($6300)
Green could make mincemeat out of this Cyclones rush defense.
7) Shock Linwood, Baylor vs. Kansas State ($6400)
Look for Linwood to get the lion’s share of the carries with Devin Chafin due to miss the game.
8) Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State vs. Wisconsin ($7400)
Elliott could see lots of carries as the Buckeyes break in a new QB.
1) Tyler Lockett, Kansas State vs. Baylor ($900)
Lockett is averaging 170 yards receiving in the last three contests and could torch a suspect Baylor defense.
2) Amari Cooper, Alabama vs. Missouri ($9400)
Copper usually posts his biggest numbers in the biggest games.
3) Corey Coleman, Baylor vs. Kansas State ($8100)
Look for Coleman to be targeted often against Kansas State.
4) Tommy Shuler, Marshall vs. La Tech ($7300)
Shuler is averaging 10 catches for 132 yards and a score in the last two games and could be hard for La Tech to contain.
5) Trent Taylor, La Tech vs. Marshall ($6700)
Taylor has scored seven times in the last four games and could see plenty of work this week against Marshall.
6) Curry Sexton, Kansas State vs. Baylor ($6900)
Sexton is averaging 122 yards receiving in the last four games.
7) Rashad Greene, Florida State vs. Georgia Tech ($6200)
We are expecting Greene to come up big this week.
8) Thomas Sperbeck, Boise State vs. Fresno State ($6100)
Sperbeck has scored in two of the last three games.
9) Josh Harper, Fresno State vs. Boise State ($5000)
Harper could be a nice punt option at his reduced price.
1) Eric Frohnapfel, Marshall vs. La Tech ($3500)
Frohnapfel scored twice last week.
2) Nick O’Leary, Florida State vs. Georgia Tech ($3700)
O’Leary has scored three times in the last two games and could find pay dirt this week against Georgia Tech.
3) Jake Roh, Boise State vs. Fresno State ($2800)
Roh appears to be a great punt option this week.