Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 13! These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up. Let’s dive in.
(For a complete list of Week 13 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: THU/FRI GAME SET
1) Marquise Williams, UNC vs. Duke ($10100)
Williams is a top option every week and could have a big game versus Duke.
2) Fredi Knighten, Arkansas State vs. Texas State ($8700)
Knighten is a safe option with huge upside because of his rushing ability.
3) Jake Waters, Kansas State vs. West Virginia ($7500)
Waters always has upside because of his wide outs and running prowess.
4) Anthony Boone, Duke vs. UNC ($6500)
Boone could light up a terrible Tar Heels defense.
5) Kale Pearson, Air Force vs. San Diego State ($5600)
Pearson had a huge game last week and could make it two in a row against the Aztecs.
1) Aaron Jones, UTEP vs. Rice ($8500)
Jones had a big game last week and appears to finally be healthy.
2) Donnel Pumphrey, San Diego State vs. Air Force ($8200)
Pumphrey is a terrific weekly option for DFS players.
3) Robert Lowe, Texas State vs. Arkansas State ($4900)
Lowe has scored six times in the last four games and has an appealing price.
4) Michael Gordon, Arkansas State vs. Texas State ($7400)
Gordon could have a big game against the 106th ranked rush defense.
5) Shane Davern, Air Force vs. San Diego State ($4900)
Davern is running very well and looks like a solid punt option.
1) Jamison Crowder, Duke vs. UNC ($7400)
Crowder could go off against a miserable UNC pass defense.
2) Kevin White, West Virginia vs. Kansas State ($8500)
White got back on track in his last game and looks ready to roll.
3) Tyler Lockett, Kansas State vs. West Virginia ($7800)
Lockett is averaging over 25 DK fantasy points over the last four games.
4) Jordan Taylor, Rice vs. UTEP ($6300)
Taylor is a very consistent fantasy option and could have a big night versus UTEP.
5) Curry Sexton, Kansas State vs. West Virginia ($6800)
Sexton is averaging 29 DK fantasy points over the last two games.
1) Bradley Miller, Texas State vs. Arkansas State ($3600)
Miller has decent upside this week.
2) Darion Griswold, Arkansas State vs. Texas State ($3200)
Griswold usually receives a decent number of targets each week.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Colorado ($9800)
Mariota could post huge numbers against a weak Buffaloes defense.
2) JT Barrett, Ohio State vs. Indiana ($10800)
Barrett could account for plenty of yards and scores versus the Hoosiers.
3) Shane Carden, ECU vs. Tulane ($8200)
The Tulane defense could struggle to stop Carden and crew.
4) Luke Falk, Washington State vs. Arizona State ($8000)
Falk could easily go over 400 yards against Arizona State.
5) Anu Solomon, Arizona vs. Utah ($6700)
Solomon had a bad game last week and will look to rebound versus Utah.
6) Jameis Winston, Florida State vs. Boston College ($7500)
Winston is a safe bet to throw a few scores.
7) Taylor Kelly, Arizona State vs. Washington State ($7700)
Kelly gets a juicy match up with a bad Cougars defense.
8) Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. UAB ($8600)Cato has been hit or miss this season.
1) Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Iowa ($11200)
Gordon is the best fantasy RB by far, nothing more really needs to be said. Fade at your own risk.
2) Devon Johnson, Marshall vs. UAB ($10000)
Johnson could tear up UAB this week.
3) James Conner, Pitt vs. Syracuse ($8900)
Conner is a touchdown machine and could add a few more to the total against Syracuse.
4) Devontae Booker, Utah vs. Arizona ($8200)
Booker gets a friendly match up against Arizona.
5) Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska vs. Minnesota ($7300)
Look for Abdullah to bounce back in a big way versus Minnesota.
6) Jeremy Langford, Michigan State vs. Rutgers ($7400)
Langford will be facing the 99th ranked rush defense this week. Expect a couple of scores.
7) Royce Freeman, Oregon vs. Colorado ($7900)
Freeman could be way too much for Colorado to handle.
8) David Cobb, Minnesota vs. Nebraska ($7700)
Cobb could have a nice game against a struggling Huskers defense.
9) Tevin Coleman, Indiana vs. Ohio State ($8100)
Coleman ran for over 300 yards last week. He could have a productive day against Ohio State.
10) DJ Foster, Arizona State vs. Washington State ($7200)
Foster could pile up plenty of yards against the Cougars.
1) Justin Hardy, ECU vs. Tulane ($9300)
Hardy is a stud and a PPR machine.
2) Vince Mayle, Washington State vs. Arizona State ($7800)
Mayle could be hard for the Sun Devils to contain.
3) DeVante Parker, Louisville vs. Notre Dame ($7000)
Parker is on fire right now and may torch this Notre Dame secondary.
4) Keevan Lucas, Tulsa vs. Houston ($6900)
Lucas could have a big day against this Houston team.
5) William Fuller, Notre Dame vs. Louisville ($6300)
Fuller could post a fine stat line against the Cardinals.
6) Tyler Boyd, Pitt vs. Syracuse ($6600)
Boyd has at least 130 receiving yards in the past three games.
7) Nelson Spruce, Colorado vs. Oregon ($6500)
Spruce could do some damage against the Ducks this week.
8) Rashad Greene, Florida State vs. Boston College ($6700)
Greene is always a nice DFS option.
9) D’Vario Montgomery, Iowa State vs. Texas Tech ($5100)
Montgomery has come on big in the last three games.
10) Isiah Myers, Washington State vs. Arizona State ($5300)
Myers could see plenty of targets in this contest.
1) Jimmay Mundine Smith, Kansas vs. TCU ($4200)
Mundine is probably the best TE in DFS right now. Ride the hot streak.
2) EJ Bibbs, Iowa State vs. Texas Tech ($3900)
Bibbs could find plenty of success against a poor Texas Tech pass defense.
3) Nick O’Leary, Florida State vs. Boston College ($3400)
O’Leary is always a solid option at the TE position.
4) Bucky Hodges, Virginia Tech vs. Wake Forest ($3200)
Hodges has scored in the last two games and looks like a decent bet to score against Wake Forest.
5) Maxx Williams, Minnesota vs. Nebraska ($3300)
Williams could find pay dirt against the Huskers.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Dak Prescott, Miss State vs. Vanderbilt ($9600)
Prescott could rip up this Commodores defense.
2) Bryce Petty, Baylor vs. Oklahoma State ($9400)
Petty could put up huge numbers against the Cowboys.
3) Cody Fajardo, Nevada vs. Fresno State ($8900)
Fajardo is really playing well and could post a big line versus Fresno State.
4) Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee vs. Missouri ($8700)
Dobbs is rolling right now and we like that to continue against Missouri.
5) Grant Hedrick, Boise State vs. Wyoming ($9100)
Hedrick could light up this Wyoming defense.
6) Brett Hundley, UCLA vs. USC ($8600)
Hundley is averaging 33 DK fantasy points over the last four games.
7) Cody Kessler, USC vs. UCLA ($8100)
Kessler may throw a few touchdowns against a suspect Bruins pass D.
8) Gunner Kiel, Cincinnati vs. UCONN ($7700)
Kiel could have a big game against the Huskies.
1) Jay Ajayi, Boise State vs. Wyoming ($9300)
Ajayi may run all over the Cowboys.
2) Duke Johnson, Miami vs. Virgina ($9700)
The Duke is rolling and could keep it going this week.
3) Josh Robinson, Miss State vs. Vanderbilt ($7500)
Expect Robinson to have a bounce back performance against Vanderbilt this week.
4) Buck Allen, USC vs. UCLA ($7200)
Look for Buck to get back on track against the Bruins.
5) Don Jackson, Nevada vs. Fresno State ($5900)
Jackson is a scoring machine right now and could add to his total against a weak Fresno D.
6) Brian Hill, Wyoming vs. Boise State ($6200)
Hill could have a very big night against the Broncos.
7) Paul Perkins, UCLA vs. USC ($6800)
Perkins is a steady performer with some upside.
8) Joey Iosefa, Hawaii vs. UNLV ($6900)
Iosefa could run all over the Rebels.
9) Jalen Hurd, Tennessee vs. Missouri ($5600)
Hurd is posting solid fantasy numbers recently.
10) Shock Linwood, Baylor vs. Oklahoma State ($5400)
Look for Linwood to find the end zone against the Cowboys.
1) Nelson Agholor, USC vs. UCLA ($9800)
Agholor is on fire and is hard to fade this week.
2) Corey Coleman, Baylor vs. Oklahoma State ($8800)
Coleman is averaging 195 yards receiving over the last two games.
3) Antwan Goodley, Baylor vs. Oklahoma State ($6600)
There could be plenty of fantasy goodness to go around here.
4) Devante Davis, UNLV vs. Hawaii ($5100)
Davis could run right past the Warriors.
5) Thomas Sperbeck, Oregon State vs. Arizona State ($6100)
Sperbeck has scored in two of the last three games.
6) Jordan Villamin, Oregon State vs. Washington ($5400)
Villamin may run right past the Huskies defense.
7) Devonte Boyd, UNLV vs. Hawaii ($6000)
Boyd is quietly posting solid fantasy numbers this season.
8) Jordan Payton, UCLA vs. USC ($4800)
Payton is very productive and carries a low price this week.
9) Victor Bolden, Oregon State vs. Washington ($4700)
Look for Bolden to make some plays against the Trojans.
10) JuJu Smith, USC vs. UCLA ($4700)
The freshman is really becoming an integral part of the USC passing game.
1) Clive Walford, Miami vs. Virgina ($4500)
Walford had a huge game last week versus Florida State and could tear up Virginia.
2) Steven Scheu, Vanderbilt vs. Miss State ($3200)
Scheu is a consistent performer at the TE position.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008!
Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek