Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 11!
These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up. Let’s dive in…
(For a complete list of Week 11 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1. Bryce Petty, Baylor vs. Oklahoma ($9400)
Petty could post huge numbers in what could be a shootout with the Sooners.
2. Nick Marshall, Auburn vs. Texas A&M ($9500)
Marshall may terrorize the A&M defense.
3. Trevor Knight, Oklahoma vs. Baylor ($7000)
Knight could do plenty of damage with both his arm and legs against Baylor.
4. Everett Golson, Notre Dame vs. Arizona State ($8800)
Look for this Golden Domer to put up plenty of yards and scores against the Sun Devils.
5. Luke Falk, Washington State vs. Oregon State ($6600)
Expect Falk to be throwing the ball all over the place just as Connor Halliday had been doing.
6. Sam Richardson, Iowa State vs. Kansas ($7600)
Richardson usually lights up weaker defenses.
7. Dane Evans, Tulsa vs. SMU ($6700)
Evans could destroy this putrid SMU defense.
8. Taylor Kelly, Arizona State vs. Notre Dame ($6900)
Kelly could get back on track against a suspect Irish defense.
9. Justin Thomas, Georgia Tech vs. NC State ($7800)
Thomas may run all over this NC State team.
1. Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Purdue ($9900)
Gordon could get his usual 150 and 2 in about a half of action against Purdue.
2. Nick Chubb, Georgia vs. Kentucky ($8300)
Chubb could decimate a declining Kentucky defense.
3. Cameron Artis-Payne, Auburn vs. Texas A&M ($5800)
Artis-Payne could gash a weak Aggies defense and comes in extremely underpriced.
4. Tarean Folston, Notre Dame vs. Arizona State ($5400)
Folston has been a pleasant fantasy surprise over the last three games and could make it four in a row against the Sun Devils.
5. David Cobb, Minnesota vs. Iowa ($7400)
Cobb should see plenty of carries in this physical game.
6. Corey Clement, Wisconsin vs. Purdue ($4900)
Clement could be spelling Gordon early in this one and easily reach value.
7. Synjyn Days, Georgia Tech vs. NC State ($4300)
Days has back to back games over 100 yards rushing and looks to be an excellent punt option.
8. Tevin Coleman, Indiana vs. Penn State ($7800)
Coleman has no QB and is facing the #1 ranked rush defense in the country.
9. DJ Foster, Arizona State vs. Notre Dame ($6000)
We think Foster may turn it around this week.
10. Zack Langer, Tulsa vs. SMU ($4000)
Langer could roll over a terrible SMU defense.
1. Keevan Lucas, Tulsa vs. SMU ($8000)
Lucas could blow up against a rancid SMU secondary.
2. Corey Coleman, Baylor vs. Oklahoma ($7200)
Look for plenty of yards and a score or two out of Coleman this week.
3. Kevin White, West Virginia vs. Texas ($7700)
White could be way too much for Texas to deal with this week.
4. Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma vs. Baylor ($7600)
Look for Shepard to see a ton of targets this week against Baylor.
5. Jaelen Strong, Arizona State vs. Notre Dame ($6800)
The Irish may struggle to contain this Sun Devil.
6. Vince Mayle, Washington State vs. Oregon State ($7000)
Mayle could be targeted often as the Cougars break in a new QB.
7. Jamison Crowder, Duke vs. Syracuse ($5900)
Crowder looks to be in stud WR form again.
8. William Fuller, Notre Dame vs. Arizona State ($6000)
Fuller has scored four receiving touchdowns over the past three games.
9. Antwan Goodley, Baylor vs. Oklahoma State ($6600)
The Sooners pass defense is ranked 105th in the country!
10. John Harris, Texas vs. West Virginia ($5200)
Harris had 165 yards receiving last week against Texas Tech.
1. EJ Bibbs, Iowa State vs. Kansas ($3700)
Bibbs could easily score a couple of times against Kansas.
2. Jesse James, Penn State vs. Indiana ($3700)
The Outlaw could find plenty of room to work against the Hoosiers.
3. Blake Bell, Oklahoma vs. Baylor ($2500)
Bell scored twice last week and comes in at minimum price.
SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1. Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Utah ($9300)
Mariota will be facing the 97th ranked pass defense.
2. Anu Solomon, Arizona vs. Colorado ($7700)
Solomon could have a huge day against a weak Colorado defense.
3. Trevone Boykin, TCU vs. Kansas State ($8600)
There could be plenty of points in this game and Boykin could be heavily involved.
4. Jameis Winston, Florida State vs. Virginia ($8700)
Winston threw for 400 yards and three scores last week versus Louisville.
5. Jake Waters, Kansas State vs. TCU ($7300)
Waters could gash this TCU defense with his arm and legs.
6. Grant Hedrick, Boise State vs. New Mexico ($7400)
Hedrick accounted for five total scores last week. Look for more of the same this week.
7. Brett Hundley, UCLA vs. Washington ($8300)
Hundley will be facing the 109th ranked pass defense.
8. Joe Gray, San Jose State vs. Fresno State ($7500)
Gray has thrown for over 300 yards in three straight games. There is a good chance that #4 happens this week.
9. Rakeem Cato, Marshall vs. Southern Miss ($7600)
Cato has been very inconsistent this year, but this is a favorable match up.
10. JT Barrett, Ohio State vs. Michigan State ($7800)
Barrett has a tough match up this week, but a couple of scores are still in sight.
1. Devon Johnson, Marshall vs. Southern Miss ($9800)
Johnson may run wild against a soft Golden Eagles defense.
2. Jay Ajayi, Boise State vs. New Mexico ($9000)
Ajayi could have a field day against the 123rd ranked rush defense.
3. Devontae Booker, Utah vs. Oregon ($8400)
Booker has gone over 100 yards rushing in five consecutive games and could easily make it six in a row.
4. Dee Hart, Colorado State vs. Hawaii ($7700)
Hart scored four times last week and could be leaned on heavily with Rashard Higgins out.
5. Jeremy Langford, Michigan State vs. Ohio State ($6800)
Langford has five straight 100-yard games. He could see a ton of carries this week.
6. Royce Freeman, Oregon vs. Utah ($6700)
Freeman has scored eight rushing touchdowns in the last four games.
7. Marteze Waller, Fresno State vs. San Jose State ($6500)
Waller could tear up the 113th ranked rush defense.
8. Paul Perkins, UCLA vs. Washington ($6300)
Perkins is running very well and could find open space this week.
9. Tyler Ervin, San Jose State vs. Fresno State ($6500)
Ervin may run wild versus the 114th ranked rush defense of Fresno State.
10. Michael Dyer, Louisville vs. Boston College ($5200)
Dyer had a great game last week against Florida State. He will be facing the #4 ranked rush defense in the country.
1. Nelson Spruce, Colorado vs. Arizona ($7700)
Spruce had a big game last week and is facing the 118th ranked pass defense.
2. DeVante Parker, Louisville vs. Boston College ($6800)
Parker had 214 yards receiving last week versus Florida State.
3. Tyler Lockett, Kansas State vs. TCU ($6200)
Lockett could torch this Horned Frog secondary.
4. Amari Cooper, Alabama vs. LSU ($9000)
Cooper has a tough match up, but he is too good to keep out of your lineup.
5. Rashad Greene, Florida State vs. Virginia ($7100)
Greene could be way too much for the Cavaliers to handle.
6. Tony Lippett, Michigan State vs. Ohio State ($6600)
Lippett has gone over 100 yards receiving in four straight games.
7. Cayleb Jones, Arizona vs. Colorado ($6300)
Jones may break out against a porous Buffaloes defense.
8. Jordan Payton, UCLA vs. Washington ($4800)
Payton will be going against the 109th ranked pass defense.
9. Tyler Winston, San Jose State vs. Fresno State ($5200)
Winston could find plenty of open room against Fresno State.
10. Josh Harper, Fresno State vs. San Jose State ($5300)
Harper is the Bulldogs best weapon.
1. Nick O’Leary, Florida State vs. Virginia ($3800)
O’Leary gets a lot of targets for a TE.
2. Deon-Tay McManus, Marshall vs. Southern Miss ($3600)
McManus has been solid lately and could do well against Southern Miss.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek