Here they are, the top prospects at each position, for each game set of Week 9!
These player rankings heavily weigh the player salaries versus expected production. If a player has a high salary and a tough match up, that player could be ranked lower than a cheaper priced player with a better match up. Let’s dive in…
(For a complete list of Week 10 player rankings, check out CollegeFootballGeek.com!)
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (EARLY) GAME SET
1) Trevone Boykin, TCU vs. West Virginia ($10100)
Boykin is smoking hot right now. Ride the hot hand!
2) Shane Carden, ECU vs. Temple ($9500)
Carden has thrown for over 400 yards in four of the past five games.
3) Bryce Petty, Baylor vs. Kansas ($9600)
Expect Petty to take out his frustration on Kansas.
4) Marquise Williams, UNC vs. Miami ($9200)
Williams is putting up big numbers and could do so again versus the Hurricanes.
5) Clint Trickett, West Virginia vs. TCU ($7400)
Trickett may throw early and often in this high paced game.
6) Connor Halliday, Washington State vs. USC ($9300)
Halliday will be facing the 77th ranked pass defense in the country.
7) Patrick Towles, Kentucky vs. Missouri ($6000)
Towles is quietly putting up solid fantasy numbers. Expect more of the same against Missouri.
8) Brad Kaaya, Miami vs. UNC ($6800)Kaaya will be facing the 116th ranked pass defense in the nation.
1)Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin vs. Rutgers ($9800)
Gordon is a scoring machine and is almost a must play.
2) Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska vs. Purdue ($10300)
Expect another monster effort from Abdullah this week.
3) Duke Johnson, Miami vs. UNC ($8700)
Duke could post huge numbers against the 107th ranked rush defense of UNC.
4) Javorius Allen, USC vs. Washington State ($9400)
Buck could have a huge game against Wazzu.
5) Tevin Coleman, Indiana vs. Michigan ($9100)
Coleman has been on fire all year long and may be too much for Michigan to handle.
6) James Conner, Pitt vs. Georgia Tech ($6600)
Conner may run roughshod over a Duke defense that ranks 99th against the run.
7) Shock Linwood, Baylor vs. Kansas ($7600)
Shock could find the end zone a couple of times this week.
8) Justin Jackson, Northwestern vs. Iowa ($5100)
Jackson has been very productive over the past three games.
9) Nick Chubb, Georgia vs. Florida ($6500)
Chubb has been outstanding since stepping in for Todd Gurley.
10) Kevin Parks, Virginia vs. Georgia Tech ($5800)
Parks could have a big day against a weak Georgia Tech run D.
1) Kevin White, West Virginia vs. TCU ($9000)
Look for White to put up huge numbers against TCU.
2) Justin Hardy, ECU vs. Temple ($8000)
Hardy is reasonably priced considering the match up.
3) Antwan Goodley, Baylor vs. Kansas ($7700)
Goodley may terrorize the Kansas defense this week.
4) Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma vs. Iowa State ($8200)
Shepard had 15 catches and 197 yards in his last game against Kansas State.
5) Vince Mayle, Washington State vs. USC ($7900)
Mayle had 14 receptions and 145 yards last week versus Arizona.
6) Tyler Boyd, Pitt vs. Duke ($5800)
Boyd looks to be extremely under priced this week.
7) Corey Coleman, Baylor vs. Kansas ($7500)
Coleman could be tough for the Jayhawks to control this week.
8) Nelson Spruce, Colorado vs. Washington ($7400)
Spruce has to turn it around soon.
9) Nelson Agholor, USC vs. Washington State ($6700)
Agholor could find plenty of open space against the Cougars.
10) Mario Alford, West Virginia vs. TCU ($5600)
Look for tons of points in this game.
1) EJ Bibbs, Iowa State vs. Oklahoma ($4300)
Bibbs has scored five times in the last three games.
2) Clive Walford, Miami vs. UNC ($3500)
Walford will be facing the 116th ranked pass defense.
3) Jimmay Mundine, Kansas vs. Baylor ($3400)
Mundine has scored double-digit fantasy points in the last two games.
DRAFT KINGS PLAYER RANKINGS: SATURDAY (LATE) GAME SET
1) Dak Prescott, Miss State vs. Arkansas ($9900)
Dak is almost impossible to stop.
2) JT Barrett, Ohio State vs. Illinois ($10000)
He has a great match up against a weak Illinois defense.
3) Cody Fajardo, Nevada vs. San Diego State ($87)
Fajardo has nine rushing touchdowns in the last five games.
4) Anu Solomon, Arizona vs. UCLA ($7900)
Solomon will be facing the 101st ranked pass defense of UCLA.
5) Brett Hundley, UCLA vs. Arizona ($8900)
Hundley gets to face the 120th ranked pass defense this week.
6) Marcus Mariota, Oregon vs. Stanford ($9700)
Mariota will be facing the 4th ranked pass defense in the country. Do not expect huge numbers this week.
7) Bo Wallace, Ole Miss vs. Auburn ($6800)
Wallace has a very nice match up against a soft Auburn pass defense.
8) Everett Golson, Notre Dame vs. Navy ($8800)
Golson may torch the Navy defense this week.
9) Jake Waters, Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State ($7100)
Waters will be facing the 109th ranked pass defense.
10) Nick Marshall, Auburn vs. Ole Miss ($8600)
Marshall has a tough match up this week.
1) Donnel Pumphrey, San Diego State vs. Nevada ($8200)
Pumphrey could have a huge game this week.
2) Deonte Booker, Utah vs. Arizona State ($7400)
Booker may run wild on ASU this week.
3) Josh Robinson, Miss State vs. Arkansas ($8000)
Robinson has six rushing scores in the last three games.
4) Paul Perkins, UCLA vs. Arizona ($7000)
Perkins is coming off a 180 yard and two score performance against Colorado.
5) Mike Davis, South Carolina vs. Tennessee ($6900)
Davis has scored six total touchdowns in the last three games.
6) Marteze Waller, Fresno State vs. Wyoming ($7100)
Waller could post huge total against the Cowboys 92nd ranked rush defense.
7) Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State vs. Illinois ($6800)
Elliott could rumble all over this Illinois defense that ranks 120th in the country.
8) DJ Foster, Arizona State vs. Utah ($7200)
Foster is a contrarian play this week.
9) Daniel Lasco, Cal vs. Oregon State ($6700)
Lasco has scored in four straight games and could easily make it five against the Beavers.
10) Royce Freeman, Oregon vs. Stanford ($5800)
Freeman will be facing a tough task this week, but has a discounted price.
1) Rashard Higgins, Colorado State vs. San Jose State ($9400)
Higgins is almost impossible not to play at this point.
2) Jaelen Strong, Arizona State vs. Utah ($7200)
Strong has five receiving touchdowns in the last three games and will be facing the 98th ranked pass defense.
3) Tyler Lockett, Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State ($6300)
Look for Lockett to tear up Oklahoma State this week.
4) Josh Harper, Fresno State vs. Wyoming ($5800)
Harper could light up Wyoming.
5) William Fuller, Notre Dame vs. Navy ($6800)
The Navy secondary could have its hands full with Fuller.
6) Jordan Payton, UCLA vs. Arizona ($5600)
Payton could light up a terrible Arizona pass defense.
7) John Harris, Texas vs. Texas Tech ($5400)
Harris could find the end zone against the Red Raiders.
8) Cayleb Jones, Arizona vs. UCLA ($6600)
Jones will be facing a miserable Bruins pass defense.
9) Antonio Vaughan, ODU vs. Vanderbilt ($6500)
Vaughan had 220 yards and two scores last week. He could have another big effort against Vandy.
10) Tyler Winston, San Jose State vs. Colorado State ($4800)
Winston has a great price and a great match up.
1) Pharaoh Brown, Oregon vs. Stanford ($3100)
Brown scored twice last week and has a very low price tag this week.
2) Westlee Tonga, Utah vs. Arizona State ($3300)
Tonga could be more involved in the passing game with Dres Anderson lost for the season.
3) Billy Freeman, San Jose State vs. Colorado State ($2500)
We like Freeman at minimum price this week.
Want more detailed College Football DFS Analysis, Picks, Player News ,Player Rankings, Stat Breakdowns and more? Subscribe to CollegeFootballGeek.com – serving up winning College Fantasy Football strategy and advice since 2008! Follow us on Twitter @CFFGeek