We will take a look at some of today’s top overall plays as well as some value plays to help you fit in your studs. Make sure you take your shot at qualifying for the March Mania Bracket Tournament!
We have money up for grabs at all different price points today. Take your shots to be the big winner below in College hoops.
Qualifiers for March Mania are filling quickly, check them out!
Tonight we get a 7 game slate with O/U’s that range from 128 to 141.5 and a number of post-season relevant match-ups that should offer us some great CBB to watch and sweat. This slate book-ends with the two games that I feel are must targets in the Arkansas-South Carolina game and finishes with the Stanford-Arizona St tilt.
- Daniel Hamilton, UCONN ($9,100) – Hamilton has been putting up a lot of fantasy points recently and he is able to do so without having to fire up a number of shots. He takes on a Memphis squad that he went for 54.25 fantasy points against just a couple weeks ago. He is extremely active on the glass and has put up some monster rebounding performances. Memphis will be without Austin Nichols tonight and that should open up Hamilton for a few more rebounds. This game offers us an O/U of 128.
- Andrew Andrews, Washington ($8,400) – The last time these two teams met, Andrews won it at the buzzer and put up 25.75 fantasy points. This time around, Andrews is playing extremely well and has scored 32.75, 32.75 and 45.25 fantasy points over his last 3 games. This game offers us an O/U of 136.5 and should offer us some exciting, up and down basketball.
- Askia Booker, Colorado ($7,800) – Booker against Andrews tonight should make for a great game and Booker is coming off of a 36.25 fantasy point performance and has shown us 50+ point upside on the season. I look for Booker to atone for the 12.5 fantasy points he put up against Washington the last time these two teams met.
- Michael Qualls, Arkansas ($7,700) – I am back to being all about the Qualls tonight. Qualls is coming off of putting up 32.25 fantasy points against Kentucky and this game offers us the highest O/U of the night at 141.5. Qualls has definitely been up and down lately but I think he offers us nearly 40 point upside tonight and he is able to put up fantasy points in a hurry.
- Marcus Allen, Stanford ($5,100) – Allen has basically been locked into playing 30+ minutes a night and has been showing more and more confidence in taking shots and is not afraid to put up a handful of them a night. He has 42.75 fantasy points over his last 2 games and I think his steady progression will continue tonight in a game with the second highest O/U at 140.5. This is also a game that both teams desperately need and should be a lot of fun to watch.
- Nick King, Memphis ($4,100) – King should be the biggest beneficiary, when it comes to minutes, of the loss of Austin Nichols. He has scored 59.25 fantasy points over his last 3 and he should be able to keep that up tonight against UCONN. Over his last 10 games, when he gets 17 or more minutes a night, he averages 20.5 fantasy points per game.
- Bo Barnes, Arizona St ($3,600) – Barnes is a player that had a $5K price tag at one point and saw it drop after an injury. He is getting back to full strength and should be able to see 20+ minutes tonight and he recently played 30 minutes against Colorado. He is not afraid to shoot the moment he steps on the court and should he get hot, he can put in 3’s in a hurry and offers us 25-28 fantasy point upside.
- Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin ($10,000) – Kaminsky is the safest play of the night but he is also the most expensive at $10K. Wisconsin is a 6.5 point favorite on the road and the game has an O/U of 131. Frank is coming off of a 47 fantasy point performance and recently put up 32.25 fantasy points against Minnesota. At $10K, he may not get us a full 4x return but I will not complain about him putting up 35 tonight for me.
- Bobby Portis, Arkansas ($8,800) – Portis is in the same mold of Kaminsky when it comes to being consistent, however at a lower point level. Recently he has been in the 26+ fantasy point range but has shown us this year to have 40+ fantasy point upside and earlier this season had a 5 game run of 36+ fantasy points per game. With this game offering us the highest O/U of the night, I want to target the best options in the game.
- Shaq Goodwin, Memphis ($7,700) – Goodwin will benefit the most from the loss of Austin Nichols in terms of fantasy performance. As we saw a few weeks ago with Nichols out, he showed us 40+ fantasy point upside and is a very high volume rebounder. He does not offer a polished offensive game, but his usage rate is rising and should be able to increase his 21.75 against UCONN just a couple of weeks ago.
- Josh Scott, Colorado ($7,300) – Scott is not the most attractive of options but I feel like his game is going to come around again soon and will explode for a 25 and 15 type performance. He is not showing a very high usage rate but just a couple weeks ago did show us 34.25 fantasy points thanks to a 10 and 17 double double. Washington offers next to nothing as far as interior defense and Scott could very well have his way with an under-manned Washington team.
- Laimonas Chatkevicius, South Carolina ($5,400) – LC (I am going to be lazy) has been playing great basketball over the last couple of games. He has gone for 18 and 9 in each of the last two games and a total of 65 fantasy points. This game should be pretty up and down and offers us the highest O/U of the night. I think LC continues his hot streak and offers us 35 fantasy point upside tonight which is nearly 7x.
- Michael Humphrey, Stanford ($4,900) – I am going back to the Humphrey well and hoping he might be able to avoid getting into foul trouble so easily. The last time these two teams met, Humphrey played 9 minutes and earned himself 4 fouls. He is becoming a high risk high reward type of player and I definitely will have some exposure to him, unlike Sunday when I had 100% exposure.
- Jordan Loveridge, Utah ($4,400) – Loveridge is coming off of a 20 fantasy point performance in 30 minutes of action and offers us double double and 30 fantasy point upside as long as he is able to see 25+ minutes of action. At $4.4K, all I am asking is for 16+ tonight and I think that should be attainable in a game with an O/U of 136.
That’s what we have for today and hopefully its a great day for you guys. Certainly hoping I can take down one of the March Mania Tournament qualifiers today and save me some stress! Hit me up on twitter, @Razzle11Grinds, if you have any questions or even news to share. I will certainly do my best to share injury news.