We will take a look at some of today’s top overall plays as well as some value plays to help you fit in your studs. Make sure you take your shot at qualifying for the March Mania Bracket Tournament!
We have money up for grabs at all different price points today. Take your shots to be the big winner below in College hoops.
Qualifiers for March Mania are filling quickly, check them out!
Tonight offers us a 12 game slate with O/U’s that range from 119.5 up to 150.5 and offers us a large number of stud players to fit into our lineups. There are some cheap plays out there via injury that should not be ignored and I am looking forward to a fun night in CBB.
- Sir’Dominic Pointer, St Johns ($9,000) – Pointer plays in a game where he is a road favorite with an O/U of 138.5, which is one of the highest on the board tonight. The last time these two teams met, Pointer went for a 15-12-6 line en route to 40.5 fantasy points and I see something very similar tonight as this game should be close throughout, with St Johns needing it a lot more than Marquette does.
- Quinn Cook, Duke ($8,200) – Senior night @ Cameron Indoor has me drooling with the way Cook has been shooting the ball. This game has the highest O/U of the night at 150.5 and should be chalk full of fantasy goodness. Cook has gone for 26+ fantasy points in 6 straight games, with 4 of those being 33+. He can get hot in a hurry and has no problem putting up 8+ 3’s a game.
- Terry Rozier, Louisville ($8,200) – Rozier has not shot the ball particularly well since Chris Jones was dismissed from the team but he has still managed to put up fantasy points and has gone for 27.75+ in 3 of his last 4 games. This game has an O/U of 136 tonight and I think Rozier comes out and shows us his 40+ point fantasy upside. I think he will come out focused and will not want to let Jerian Grant outdo him tonight.
- Norman Powell, UCLA ($8,100) – Powell is coming off of back to back 36 fantasy point games and gets to take on a USC team that he put up 33 fantasy points against earlier in the season. UCLA is a big favorite tonight at home in a game that has the second highest O/U at 140.5.
- Craig Sword, Mississippi St ($7,300) – Sword is an under the radar pick for tonight and I think he is somebody that may be less than 5% owned. He is coming off a 37 fantasy point performance and will be relied upon heavily as Mississippi St is an 11 point underdog to Vanderbilt tonight. He should see 32+ minutes tonight and be able to put up 10+ shots and offer you a handful of assists and rebounds.
- Quentin Snider, Louisville ($4,600) – I like Snider to continue filling in for the dismissed Chris Jones very well and should offer us 20+ fantasy points tonight. In the 3 games that Snider has started, he has averaged 34 minutes and over 20 fantasy points per game. He will take a few threes and offer a handful of assists and rebounds and should be good for a 10-4-4 type line.
- Mitchell Wilbekin, Wake Forest ($3,700) – Wilbekin makes an appearance on my list due to the fact that this game has an O/U that is 10 points higher than any other on the slate. He should see 25+ minutes tonight and offers us about a 25 point upside. He will certainly put up a few threes and as shown the last game, he is able to make 4+ of them. He is able to offer 5+ rebounding upside as well and I think he should be able to pay off his cheap salary tonight.
- Manu Lecomte, Miami ($3,700) – Lecomte may be my top overall value play on the night and he is in line to see a bunch of minutes with Rodriguez being out and McClellan being banged up. Lecomte filled in last game and was able to put up 20.25 fantasy points in 37 minutes of action.
- Jahlil Okafor, Duke ($9,500) – Okafor is probably the top overall play of the night in a game that boasts a large O/U. He is coming off of a 38 fantasy point performance and offers us 50 fantasy point upside. The Wake Forest interior is nothing to be afraid of and Okafor should be good for a very nice double double tonight and should be able to carry your team.
- LaDontae Henton, Providence ($9,100) – Henton is coming off of a 25 and 15 double double and recently went for 22 and 9 against this Seton Hall team. Henton is playing extremely well and has gone for 35+ fantasy points in 4 of his last 6 games. He has scored 22+ game points in 5 of his last 6 and appears to be locked in from the field.
- Jamel Artis, Pittsburgh ($9,000) – Artis’ price is the highest it has been all season and that will keep some people off of him. He makes a great play in your cash games and probably an under owned play in GPP’s as he has been extremely steady and has gone for 33.5+ in each of his last 4 games and should be able to keep that up tonight against Miami.
- Le’Bryan Nash, Oklahoma St ($7,600) – Nash is somebody that I had used a lot coming into this year but have yet done so and tonight I will be breaking that streak. Nash gets to take on a TCU team for Senior night after recently putting up 30.75 fantasy points against them. Nash will not blow you away and offer much more than 35 fantasy point upside, however he is a very solid bet to get you 27-32 tonight which will definitely not hurt you.
- Angel Delgado, Seton Hall ($7,400) – I love Delgado and love his ability to grind out double doubles and for some reason he stays under the radar. The last time these two met, Delgado played 38 minutes and put up 28.25 fantasy points while falling just 2 point shy of a 10 and 15 double double. Providence does not have a big that loves to bang down low and Delgado should have his pick of all the boards while he is on the floor tonight.
- Konstantinos Mitoglou, Wake Forest ($5,300) – I am going back to the Mitoglou well tonight after he burned me with his 10.25 fantasy point performance last Sunday. He gets to play in the game with the highest O/U and is capable of jacking up 10+ threes and has shown the ability to make 6 of em in a game. He has 35 fantasy point upside and that is tough to argue with at just $5.3K. If he gets a couple of early looks from deep and happens to drain them, he could be looking at a 20 and 8 type of night.
- Zach Auguste, Notre Dame ($4,800) – Auguste has played 51 minutes over the last two games and has 41.75 fantasy points in those 2 games. I was tempted to list Bonzie Colson in this spot as well, however his minutes are less than Auguste and they are only separated by $400 today. Colson has put up 45.75 fantasy points over the last 2 games. I just like the more “reliable” player in this spot and will look to Auguste for a bit of salary relief. I will not fault you if you decide to go with Auguste.
- Jarmal Reid, Oregon St ($3,300) – Reid was questionable for the Beavers’ last game and managed to come out and put up 18.5 fantasy points in 36 minutes and has shown us 26+ fantasy point upside this season. Oregon St gets the tempo boost tonight against the very up-temp Ducks and they will need Reid to be active against the likes of Benjamin, Cook, Bell and Brooks.
That’s what we have for today and hopefully its a great day for you guys. Certainly hoping I can take down one of the March Mania Tournament qualifiers today and save me some stress! Hit me up on twitter, @Razzle11Grinds, if you have any questions or even news to share. I will certainly do my best to share injury news.