Looking for something to do with your Tuesday night? Why not sweat out some CBB NIT action and take some shots at some GPP prize pools and some satellites to the Blue Chip or even the PGA Millionaire Maker events coming up.
We have money up for grabs at all different price points today. Take your shots to be the big winner below in college hoops.
Tonight we get two NIT games on the slate as Miami travels to Richmond in a game with an O/U of 133 and the night cap offers us Vanderbilt traveling to Stanford in a game with an O/U of 147.5. There obviously will be some overlap in regards to lineups tonight, but hopefully I can help differentiate your lineup from your opponents.
- Chasson Randle, Stanford ($9,200) – The last time out, Randle looked like a senior who did not want his season to come to an end as he went for 41 fantasy points via 35 real game points. I think he is the top overall play of the night and you definitely do not want to miss out on what could very well be another 40+ fantasy point outing. This game offers us a 147.5 O/U with just a 3.5 point spread in Stanford’s favor.
- Kendall Anthony, Richmond ($7,700) – I certainly could have put Baldwin IV here as he is coming off a monster game, but I just do not know if he can go back to back. I will go with Anthony as I think he will be under owned tonight as most will flock to Baldwin. He basically plays the entire game and offers us 40 fantasy point upside. The big thing for Anthony is a lack of consistency as over his last 10 games he has ranged between 16.5 and 41 fantasy points. This game offers an O/U of 133.
- Manu Lecomte, Miami ($5,200) – Lecomte has played 64 minutes and put up 51.75 fantasy points over his last 2 games and should continue to see those kind of minutes and be able to offer us 25+ fantasy points with an upside of about 30 as he can get hot from three to go along with being an excellent free throw shooter which comes in handy should Miami be in the lead, late.
- ShawnDre’ Jones, Richmond ($4,900) – Jones has put up 47 fantasy points over his last 2 and offers us 30 fantasy point upside at just $4.9K. Jones takes 23% of the team’s shots when he is on the floor and assists on a team high 19.4% of their made baskets. He takes about 5 threes per game and makes about 2 of them per game and has the ability to get hot from deep as a month ago he went for 29.25 fantasy points thanks to making 6 threes.
- Terry Allen, Richmond ($7,000) – I think Allen is the top play from Richmond tonight as he has put up 71.75 fantasy points over his last two games while going for double doubles in each. He has 5 double doubles over his last 10 with 4 of those games scoring 31+ fantasy points. Allen takes 24% of the team’s shots and grabs 26% of the rebounds. I think he is a safer play than his teammate, TJ Cline, who takes 30% of the team’s shots.
- Damian Jones, Vanderbilt ($6,500) – Jones has been playing really well over his last 3 games as he has put up 95 fantasy points over that span. He offers us 40+ point upside for just $6.5K. This game is going to be high scoring and you will definitely want to have a big piece of it and I think Jones is the best bet on Vanderbilt. Stanford offers some decent size inside, however they do tend to foul quite often and I think Jones is capable of putting up a big double double tonight.
- Reid Travis, Stanford ($4,200) – Travis is definitely a GPP play tonight as his game logs recently read as 13.75, 24, 3.25, 21.5 and 4.5 over his last 5 games. Foul trouble worries me but we did get to see what Travis has to offer as just 2 games ago he went for a 10 and 10 double double. I do think he is going to be a popular GPP play as he does just need to get 16.8 in order to pay off his salary.
- Ivan Cruz Uceda, Miami ($4,500) – Cruz Uceda has averaged 26 minutes and 16.5 fantasy points per game over his last 3 and seems to be earning more and more of the team’s trust as he has taken 18 shots, with 11 of those coming from three. He can certainly get hot and make a few threes in a hurry which is always nice thanks to the 3-point bonus. He has 16 rebounds over his last 3 games as well, so he is capable of contributing in a couple of categories which is really nice for somebody who is just $4.5K.
That’s what we have for today and hopefully its a great day for you guys. Hit me up on twitter, @Razzle11Grinds, if you have any questions or even news to share. I will certainly do my best to share injury news.