We will take a look at some of today’s top overall plays as well as some value plays to help you fit in your studs. Make sure you take your shot at qualifying for the March Mania Bracket Tournament!
We have money up for grabs at all different price points today. Take your shots to be the big winner below in College hoops.
Qualifiers for March Mania are filling quickly, check them out!
Sunday’s slate brings us a 9 game slate with O/U’s that range from 117 (Oregon St-Cal) to 146 (Washington St-UCLA). The slate offers 3 Pac-12 games that should be full of fantasy goodness as well as 2 Big Ten match-ups that offer us some pretty nice options as well. There is definitely some value out there and should allow you to roster a couple studs today and hopefully you are able to take down some of the money that is out there.
- Kris Dunn, Providence ($9,700) – Dunn is coming off of just 20.75 fantasy points and should get back to the 35+ mark today at home against Marquette. It’s been about a month since we have seen Dunn go off and I think he is in an excellent spot to go off again today. He has obviously shown us 60+ fantasy point upside and I like him more than Russell today, as Russell has been pretty mediocre over his last few games and just does not look as aggressive.
- Anthony Brown, Stanford ($8,700) – Brown gets an up-tempo Oregon team in a game that has an O/U of 145, which is the second highest of the day. He has struggled with his shot of late, however he will take a handful of 3’s and make a couple of them and he rebounds extremely well for a guard. He has 2 double digit rebounding games in his last 3 and the third game he had 8. He has 40+ fantasy point upside and should be in for a fun game to watch.
- Daniel Hamilton, UCONN ($8,300) – Hamilton has been all over the floor for the Huskies. He is coming off of a 17 rebound performance and is just 2 games removed from a 54.25 fantasy point performance. He has 6 double digit rebounding games over his last 10 and offers huge upside at a cheaper price than the others who offer the same upside. Hamilton might be my favorite play of the day.
- Norman Powell, UCLA ($7,600) – Powell plays in the game with the highest O/U of the day at 146. Powell is coming off of a 35.75 fantasy point performance against Washington and should be in line for a similar performance this evening. Powell rebounds pretty well for a guard and offers us around a 40 point ceiling. He definitely offers us a floor in the teens but that is what makes him a solid GPP option tonight.
- Malcolm Duvivier, Oregon St ($5,300) – Oregon St gets a slight tempo boost by traveling to California today and Duvivier will look to bounce back after a 10 fantasy point performance. The two games prior to the last, Duvivier averaged 28 fantasy points a game and that is more than enough to pay off his salary. He should be in a good spot to hit 25 fantasy points today.
- Bo Barnes, Arizona St ($3,300) – Barnes is coming off of the bench and playing 20-25 minutes a game and has had a few games in the teens for minutes. With that said, when he does come in he is very active and has shown us 25 fantasy point upside in as few as 17 minutes. Should his shot be on tonight, he can certainly put up fantasy points in a hurry.
- Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin ($9,600) – I have Kaminsky listed here for one reason, he is extremely safe and consistent. He does not offer the 50-60 point upside that we look to see at the highest price points, but he basically has shown to be the safest of all the studs over the course of the season. He has scored over 30 fantasy points in 9 of his last 10 games and its Senior Day in Madison today. I think the emotions, as well as the fact the Badgers are coming off of a loss to Maryland, will push Kaminsky to a 40+ fantasy point performance today.
- Jamel Artis, Pittsburgh ($8,800) – Artis has been nearly as consistent as Kaminsky over the last 10 games as he has 8 games with 30.5 fantasy points or more. Wake Forest does not have an intimidating interior and I think Artis should be able to go to work on the inside. This game has an O/U of 138 today, which is one of the higher ones on the slate and should offer some solid fantasy performances.
- Josh Hawkinson, Washington St ($8,600) – Hawkinson is coming off of back to back double doubles and is Washington States best player and they happen to be playing in the game with the highest O/U on the day. His price dropped $400 after his last outing in which he put up 28.75 fantasy points via an 11 and 13 double double. In order for Washington St to keep it close today they will need Hawkinson to work down low and I think that’s the best way for them to attack the UCLA defense.
- Devin Thomas, Wake Forest ($7,500) – Thomas is coming off of a 7 point performance against Virginia and due to their stifling defense I think we can throw that game out. Three games ago he played the same Virginia defense and put up just 10.75 fantasy points. The one game in between those two tough performances he managed to put up 42.75 fantasy points via a 26 and 11 double double. He has 5 double doubles over his last 10 games and Pitt is favored by just 1.5 @ Wake today.
- Michael Humphrey, Stanford ($5,100) – We get a huge price jump from Humphrey but for great reason. He has been spectacular the last two games, averaging 33.25 fantasy points via back to back double doubles. The last time out against Oregon St it was a tale of two halves as he picked up 3 fouls in the first half and was barely on the score sheet and then he exploded in the second half and finished with 34.25 fantasy points.
- Isaac Haas, Purdue ($3,300) – Haas is a high risk/high reward GPP option for today as he has put up 38.75 fantasy points over his last 2 games in 32 minutes of action. His minutes range from 7 to 20 and that’s a scary thing. However, if you are able to peg it correctly and catch him getting 15-20 minutes he is capable of putting up 1.25 fantasy points per minute and can get you 20+ in a game that should have a decent amount of scoring.
That’s what we have for today and hopefully its a great day for you guys. Certainly hoping I can take down one of the March Mania Tournament qualifiers today and save me some stress! Hit me up on twitter, @Razzle11Grinds, if you have any questions or even news to share. I will certainly do my best to share injury news.