We will take a look at some of today’s top overall plays as well as some value plays to help you fit in your studs. Make sure you take your shot at qualifying for the March Mania Bracket Tournament!
We have money up for grabs at all different price points today. Take your shots to be the big winner below in College hoops.
Qualifiers for March Mania are filling quickly, check them out!
Today’s early slate brings us 6 games to work with O/U’s that range from 123 up to 149.5. The Auburn-LSU match-up offers us the 149.5 and it is also the hammer game of the slate so I have a feeling we will see some fireworks later this afternoon.
- Will Cummings, Temple ($8,000) – Cummings has put up 31.75+ fantasy points in each of his last 3 and should be able to keep that up today as he offers a ceiling of about 45 today. He contributes in all categories and has the ability to offer us a 25-7-7 type of line if things go well for him today. I also really like his teammate, DeCosey.
- Raphael Davis, Purdue ($7,200) – Davis bounced back from a really rough game to post 31.25 fantasy points and has put up 31+ in 3 of his last 5 games. Penn St is playing their third game in three days and should not offer a ton of defensive resistance in this one. Davis offers double double upside and rebounds well for a guard.
- K.T. Harrell, Auburn ($7,500) – Harrell has put up 60 fantasy points through the first two days of the SEC Tournament and should be relied upon heavily if Auburn wants to pull off the upset today. This game offers us by far the highest O/U at 149.5. He went for 24.5 fantasy points the last time these two teams met and should be able to increase that today.
- Jalyn Patterson, LSU ($5,400) – I will gladly take the starting PG of the team projected to score 79.5 points for just $5.4K. All he needs to do to hit value is go for about 21 points. He is coming off of a 32 fantasy point game and put up 32.35 fantasy points the last time these two met. He will be highly owned today but for very good reason.
- Dakota Mathias, Purdue ($4,400) – Mathias has been playing about 28 minutes per game of late and has gone for 17+ in 3 of his last 4. He has put up 21 threes over that span and is not afraid to take a shot, which is always a nice thing thanks to the 3-point bonus. He also has 16 rebounds in those 4 games which is nice to see out of a guard. This game offers us the second highest O/U of the day and I think Mathias should be in your lineups to help you stack an extra stud or get Kaminsky in your lineups.
- Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin ($10,000) – Kaminsky is the most efficient player in the country and basically offers us a 30 point fantasy floor. He is the ideal guy for cash games and makes a good GPP play as he has two 44+ fantasy games in his last 3. He assists extremely well for a big man and is not selfish in any way. We certainly could see a 25-10-5 type of game for the 7-footer today and that is not just me talking like a Badger fan.
- Jarell Martin, LSU ($9,900) – There is a good chance that Martin is the top overall play of the slate. He went for 37 fantasy points in the last game and managed to put up 43.5 against the weak interior of Auburn the last time these two teams met. He also managed to put up 38.5 the first time they met this year.
- Dorian Finney-Smith, Florida ($7,800) – I think DFS is going to be extremely low-owned as most people are going to see Kentucky and skip right over him and that is fine by me. He is coming off of a 41.75 fantasy point game and has gone for 36+ in 2 of 4 games since returning from injury. Kentucky is a huge favorite in this one and if Florida wants to pull off any kind of miracle, DFS is going to have to carry them.
- Cannen Cunningham, SMU ($4,100) – Cunningham is definitely a GPP shot in the dark. He exploded last game for 33 fantasy points in 30 minutes of action. That was the most run he has seen basically all season. The ECU interior is pretty weak and Cunningham is long and athletic. He offers us a single digit floor which is never a great thing but his GPP upside is too good to pass on.
- Michael Nzege, ECU ($3,600) – Another GPP play that is coming off of 33.25 fantasy points over the last two games while playing 55 minutes. ECU is a big underdog in this one but I think Nzege makes a sneaky play that should reach value more than half the time in this game, with the way he has been playing.
That’s what we have for today and hopefully its a great day for you guys. Certainly hoping I can take down one of the March Mania Tournament qualifiers today and save me some stress! Hit me up on twitter, @Razzle11Grinds, if you have any questions or even news to share. I will certainly do my best to share injury news.