We will take a look at some of today’s top overall plays as well as some value plays to help you fit in your studs. Make sure you take your shot at qualifying for the March Mania Bracket Tournament!
We have money up for grabs at all different price points today. Take your shots to be the big winner below in College hoops.
Qualifiers for March Mania are filling quickly, check them out!
Tonight brings us a 13 game slate with O/U’s ranging from 120 to 147.5 so there should be plenty of excellent basketball played tonight as the regular season winds down and teams start jockeying for post season positions. The night finishes with 3 of the better games on the slate as they feature O/U’s of 147.5, 142 and 144.5. Going to make for an interesting late night sweat and hopefully I am able to help put you in a position to get paid.
- Nigel Williams-Goss, Washington ($8,900) – Williams-Goss put up 33.25 fantasy points last time out and we see that his price has dropped $500. He has shown the ability to go for nearly 50 fantasy points in an up-tempo match-up and tonight’s game against UCLA has an O/U of 144.5, which is one of the top games to target. UCLA is a 10 point favorite and Washington will need Williams-Goss to perform in order to keep this close.
- Tyrone Wallace, California ($9,200) – The Cal-Oregon game has an O/U of 142 with a spread of 1. So this game should be extremely competitive throughout and in that case, I want to target the ones that will have the ball in their hands most often and Wallace is that guy for California. He has shown the ability go for a double double and offers 40+ point upside tonight.
- Joseph Young, Oregon ($9,400) – The other guy in the Cal-Oregon match-up that will have his hands on the ball quite often is Young. He has shown us nearly 60 fantasy point upside and is not afraid to get up 20+ shots. The Pac-12 games should be fun ones to watch tonight and should offer ample fantasy goodness.
- Stefan Moody, Mississippi ($7,800) – Moody is one of my favorites to target when Ole Miss is on the slate. He is extremely consistent and has been playing very good basketball of late as evidenced by his 34 fantasy points per game over the last 3. He has been stroking it from deep the last two games as he has shot 14 for 23 in those games. Moody will be a staple in nearly all of my lineups tonight as this game offers us an O/U of 135.
- Malcolm Brogdon, Virginia ($7,400) – Brogdon may be tasked to do a bit more tonight should Perrantes be ruled out with a concussion. Brogdon struggled the last time out, however has shown us consistency in putting up 25-30 fantasy points every time out. This game has one of the lowest O/U’s on the board tonight and I think that will leave Brogdon very under owned.
- Justin Bibbs, Virginia Tech ($5,500) – Bibbs is coming off of a 26.75 fantasy point performance and has shown us 40+ fantasy point upside this year. His price has come down nearly $2k from its high point and I think he makes a great value play in a game that should be among the highest scoring of the night.
- J.J. Frazier, Georgia ($5,200) – Frazier has returned from concussion and saw 29 minutes of action. He has shown us nearly 55 fantasy point upside this season and I think we should see him return to the 20+ fantasy point threshold tonight. The last time out against Mississippi Frazier went for 28.75 fantasy points with an 11-7-5 stat line.
- Marial Shayok, Virginia ($3,400) – Shayok would be the beneficiary should Perrantes be ruled out. Even with Perrantes playing the last two, Shayok has averaged 13.75 fantasy points. He is not going to light the world on fire tonight, however he rebounds very well for a guard and with increased playing time to the 27-30 minute mark, we could very well see a stat line of 10 points and 6 rebounds.
- Justise Winslow, Duke ($8,200) – Should Okafor miss tonight’s game, I think Winslow becomes my top forward option. Last time out he went for 39.75 fantasy points without Okafor and even with him this season has gone for 40+. If Okafor would sit tonight, Winslow becomes a very strong bet for a double double.
- Troy Williams, Indiana ($7,800) – Williams is one of my favorite plays any time Indiana is playing. He is coming off of a sub-par performance against Rutgers, however prior to that game had been consistently putting up 32-35 fantasy points per night and I look for him to return to that mark against Northwestern.
- Georges Niang, Iowa St ($7,500) – Last year I would have been recommending Niang on a nightly basis, however this year he just hasn’t been as explosive. Tonight’s Bayl0r-Iowa St game has an O/U of 144 and recently has shown us to have 44 fantasy point upside. I think he comes to play tonight against Baylor.
- Tonye Jekiri, Miami ($7,500) – Jekiri has been playing his best basketball recently and I look to see that continue tonight against Florida State. He has double doubles in the last 3 games and has put up 32.25, 38.25 and 34.75 fantasy points in those 3 games. I look for him to bounce back from his last game against Florida State when he put up 10.25 fantasy points.
- David Kravish, California ($6,500) – Kravish is coming off of a 39.5 fantasy point performance and I look for him to build off of that tonight against Oregon in what should be a very fast paced match-up. 40 point upside at his price is not the easiest to come by and I think this Cal-Oregon game is going to be full of a lot of fantasy goodness.
- Dustin Hogue, Iowa St ($5,300) – Hogue is priced in a great spot to return 5-6x tonight in a high scoring affair against Baylor. He has shown us 30 fantasy point upside and has gone for 26+ fantasy points in 2 of his last 4 games. He is far from a guarantee tonight but I like his chances to go for 25+ this evening.
- Jernard Jarreau, Washington ($4,500) – Jarreau returned from injury last game to play 28 minutes and should be in line to see at least that tonight and has shown us the ability to put up 20+ fantasy points and it should be only a matter of time before he goes off for a 30 fantasy point performance as Washington needs as much help as they can get on the interior.
- Karviar Shepherd, TCU ($4,100) – Shepherd has averaged around 27 mpg recently and 17.5 fantasy points per game over his last 3 and should continue to play solidly. The interior of Texas Tech does not scare me and Shepherd should be able to avoid any kind of foul trouble.
That’s what we have for today and hopefully its a great day for you guys. Certainly hoping I can take down one of the March Mania Tournament qualifiers today and save me some stress! Hit me up on twitter, @Razzle11Grinds, if you have any questions or even news to share. I will certainly do my best to share injury news.