Draft Kings Casino

UP TO $500*


Sign Up Now

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.

*After a user’s next deposit, that user is eligible to receive up to $500 in bonus funds in the form of site credits that can be only be used on DraftKings. Bonus amount is equal to 50% of the user’s deposit amount (min. $5), not to exceed $500 (the user must deposit $1,000 to be eligible to receive the maximum possible bonus amount of $500). 10% of this bonus amount is instantly released into the user’s DraftKings player account and the remaining 90% will be awarded to the user according to the following play-thru requirement: for every $25 played on DraftKings, the user will earn $1 that is released into the user’s player account (e.g., If the user deposits $1,000 or more, the maximum deposit bonus amount is $500, of which 10% [$50] is instantly released into the account and then the user must play through a cumulative total of $11,250 in daily fantasy contests or sportsbook (-300 odds or longer), $27,000 in casino products, or any combination thereof to receive the remaining $450 in bonus funds). The play-thru requirement must be met by 12/31/19 to receive the total, maximum bonus. After 12/31/19, a user is ineligible to earn any additional bonus funds through the play-thru requirement. Promo ends 9/30/19.

Welcome to game time, all the time.

DraftKings Casino games offer all the fun of the casino floor in the palm of your hand. Play a full roster of top online casino games from your Android or iOS Device anywhere in New Jersey. Getting started is easy — it just takes a few clicks to get in on the action.

1.Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app
2.Find the “casino” tab at the top
3.Play our full deck of top casino games like blackjack, roulette, live dealer, video poker, slots and more.
Easy to Play Easy to play

Playing casino games from your mobile device has never been easier, or more fun.

New Games New Games

New games will be launching all the time, so your playing options will never get stale.

DK games Exclusive games

Play your favorite games such as Blackjack and Roulette powered by DraftKings Sportsbook. You won't find these games anywhere else.

Safe and Secure Safe & Secure

With our trusted platform, you can rest easy that your account is safe, and secure.

One Login One Login

One login grants you access to our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, and Casino products.

About DraftKings Casino Games

The leader in sports entertainment tech has another all-star on its roster. Meet DraftKings Casino games, where you can now play blackjack, roulette, video poker, baccarat, live-dealer blackjack, live-dealer roulette, live-dealer baccarat, classic slots, and so much more. Anytime. Anywhere. It connects to your DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports account, and we’re adding new games all the time.

Live Dealer Black Jack Roulette American Wheel of Fortune Cleopatra Plus Cats Multihand Blackjack Doubled Diamond Elephant King Davinci Diamonds Baccarat Live Three Card Poker Live

The dealer is in 24/7.

Welcome to the DK Studio, where our live dealers are at the top of their game. Professional, friendly, and at your service 24 hours a day. Whether you’re playing them one on one or joining other players for blackjack, baccarat, or speed baccarat, our live-dealers and live-table experience makes you feel like you’re on the casino floor.

Recommended Payments

Convenient payment methods

DraftKings Casino accepts most major credit cards like American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.

DGE Licensed and Regulated

Safe, secure and regulated

Now you can enjoy safe, regulated, and 100% legal online gaming with the leader in sports entertainment technology. We’re fully licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE), and with our trusted platform you can be sure your account information is safe and secure.

Real Money

Real money gaming

Deal yourself into Blackjack, Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, Table Games, Big Jackpot slots, and more. Bet with real money, win real cash prizes, and cash out easily. Plus, your login grants you access to our Daily Fantasy and Sports Betting products.


Apple App Store Android App Store

Part of the trusted DraftKings family.

There’s a reason we’re the leader in sports entertainment tech. Every product we offer is made with the belief that life’s more fun with skin in the game. DraftKings Casino continues our pack-leading tradition by giving the players of the world even more ways to get off the bench and into the action. Welcome to real live dealers, the biggest jackpots, and the most fun in the casino gaming game.


Can I play DraftKings Casino in my state?

DraftKings casino games are available in New Jersey only, but will expand availability to more states as regulation permits.